Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: thank you god !

thank you god !

6 months, countless man hours, 253 green hulk threads, lots of reading, $1000.00 in parts, 17 headaches from the wife, lots of scrapes &scratches, I have finished my 94750slt. Installed battery today & fueled it. Lots of anxiety when I hit start button! to my surprise this boat started way easy, my kawi is as cold blooded as they come. I sarted boat on trailer & determined jetting is right on just need to take to lake & fine tune. After all my wifes pissing & moaning about this boat she went out & had daddy bought it but momma got it & some aqua colored turtles. Thats fine bye me though I dig that my wife loves the lake more than I do. I also say thank you Mr. John Zigler for his patience & tech knowledge, great polaris parts & good prices. Thank You ZIG. Im bored already! I am now looking for another boat I was going to buy a yami. But I think Ill try a hot rod polaris pro 785?
    Thanks to all those who assisted in this build I truly appreciate it !
    Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boats 001.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	193337  

+1
    NICE, The Polaris underworld strikes again!

+1
    Nice Brian.

I don't care who you are the first hit of the start button on a project boat is always a little scary. LOL

I am in for about $1000.00 already also. I know exactly how you feel. Once you start you can't stop. I should finish up my cosmetic stuff this week and I will be done as well. I am doing something with decals also. I am going with a bulldog theme to dedicate this SLT 780 to my best girl pictured below. She is up for anything. I have to get her a PFD so she can go for a ride.

I am already thinking of getting another one. I don't even know where I am going to store it.

Do any of you guys have dogs that would go out on your ski? My dog wants to go everywhere.

+1
    My dog Arnie used to go with me all the time, as a smaller dog it was O.K. but when he got into the 100 plus zone I made him stay at the camp site...man did he hate that. LOL

+1
    CONGRATS! they are fun to work on arent they? I know the feeling of being done! Mine runs Finally// after a exciter box, flywheel and wires coming loose, I think I have it right. Man, Get a Pro.. if your think you blood boils from a slt, just imagine tripples popping n pinging in your driveway.. it drives me nuts.

I want another Pro to build! A Hot Rod boat breaking stub shafts! I have 4 of them to break,lol I got half the parts anyways for one more. I see why chopper owned 5 of them! It's the ADDICTION.

How come none of the seapoos come around me ? I saw a bunch today and not one would come by... Chickens.. it wasnt even running right.lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Nice Brian.

I don't care who you are the first hit of the start button on a project boat is always a little scary. LOL
    man isnt that the truth!

on my sltx project i was shaky as could be.. i was like "why am i like this!" my dad was laughing at me i was so nervous i was gonna break it lol

congrats bud! i like the "daddy bought it and momma got it"

+1
    I think it's because we are waiting for the death rev. LOL

Thanks everybody, as I read what bowsniper said about tripples popping at high revs in the driveway! I could almost smell 2-stroke oil & race fuel it gave me shivers. I would love to start it around 9;30 at night. My neighbors hate jet skis, like were some sort of biker gang

+1
    You go Brian! Go for the pro next, I have had mine for what... 2yrs almost now and it still not back together. It will be one day soon. Thats a good feeling on any engine when you take all apart and put it back together and she fires on the first lick!!!!!! Its funny somtime back I think I said whats more exciting, cranking up the lawn mower or the chain saw. Two strokes rock!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information