Thread: Dealer Problem

+1

Dealer Problem

Sorry for how long this is going to be, but i recently had service done on my SHO and couldnt believe how poorly i was treated. It started when i dropped it off and had a run in with the owner who was apparently not happy that i bought my ski somewhere else. No big deal then. When i went to pick up, there was a guy in the parking lot picking up a new FZS. He asked if i had any advise or information that would be helpful to him with his new ski. I told him about the overstuff problem with the FZ's and the owner went crazy. He was acting like i was trying to talk this guy out of buying the ski or something. (ski was being picked up, not looked at) So after a whole bunch of denial and telling me i didnt know what i was talking about, i mentioned the "hulk" and the numerous references i had for bringing up the problem. At that point the owner started swearing at me and told me " I don't need your business anyway." I told him what i thought of him and left. I cant believe a business owner would have such a lack of respect for a customer who would have otherwise been satisfied, not to mention the fact that he showed his true colors to a person who just purchased a ski from him. I wont be going back and i sure hope that guy doesnt either.

+1
    my ski was fixed there though, and i have nothing but good things to say about the people in their service dept.

60% of the time, it works every time.
    I've met many of shop owners like this and I can't for the life of me figure out why they get into a face to face customer based buisness. ANYONE who walks through the door is a potentional customer and should be treated as such. Weither they are buying a new ski or just window shopping. Sounds like that guys needs a swift kick in his happy place, if he has one.

I have a hard time understanding how people that cannot control their emotions in front of a customer stay in business.

Thread Information