Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MB 2010!!!!!!

+1

MB 2010!!!!!!

Absolute blast and so great seeing all my friends again!!!

-Jerry and Carey for being such great hosts!! Hope I can pay it back some day!!

-Great seein the Jax crew again!! Lots of pictures forwarded!!!

-Terry BB for being such a great sport and hangin in there!!

-Texas family!! Wished we didn't live so far apart!!!!!!!

-Incredible friend Addicted for helping me change a Yami sprag in the middle of the night!! I owe you one big time!!

-My best friend JP for tolerating me all weekend!!! His boat was flawless and ran multiple 85s in that African heat and humidity sitting on the seat looking back at victims!!! "wanna race" classic!!!

-Dash and his brisket!!

-Very cool seeing Danny with his dad out out there!!

-Shodude for letting me ride his skis!!! Even with a smoked exaust his SHOGPR pulled off a 91.8 with me standing up with the seat slid back!!

-Getting so lost in the bayous that we had to have Lestor find our way out!! JK!! Texas gang aint never been lost no matter how hard they try.

-That new guy Berry for buying our dinner Wed night at Tampicos!!!! Thanks Jer.

-Craigo for driving all the way from Seattle!!!!!!

-Craig5001 for all the beers and wine!! Thanks bud!!!!!

-Addicted, Terry and Bigdaddy for being such great sports and still having fun!!

-WFO for all the honest hard work he does for his crew and hangin in there for years just hoping this industry pays itself back!!! I'll always stand behind you!!

-Hawkins brothers for making it all the way from Melbourne to do the demo for Watertop!! Very cool seein you guys out there!!!!!!

-Gros Marina for letting us take over for 3 days in a row!!! No one in FL would let a bunch of drunk/happy jetskiers do that!!!!

-Ron Allison is one of the coolest guys I've ever met and would bend over backwards to help anyone. Brought an extra ski in the back of his truck just in case someone broke down!! It got used!

-My Texas BFFs John and Kay for just being who they are!! I say rapids on my B-day in July!!!!!!! Lets talk.

-My Dago brothers Todd and Brandon!!!!!! You guys are the best and very true friends!!! Look forward to seeing you soon and hope I can help Todd and WFO on your new project. It would be nothing more to me then an honor!

-Carey Gaddis for all the wine!! Trust me it helped!!

-Jeremy for showing newbies around all day Thurs that he barely new!!

-Congrats to Boog for running almost 80 on a WFO 1200 2 smoke with 12 grate in that crazy heat!!! Way to go go!!

-My wife for loving this sport more then I do. It was her decision to go this year and I'm so lucky to have her as a friend and help me as much as she does. No way would I be where I am today and have as many friends as I do without her!!! Lucky I am.

Its late and I just got home so I know for a fact I left many friends out. Great turnout this year and def my favorite. We really need to take a step back and realize how much Jerry has done for our sport and the popularity he has brought. If you couldn't make it this year I'm sure there was a good reason and hope you can find time next year.

In all my life I've never met such a great group of dedicated people and we really need to make this work. Wished this was a 3 to 4 times a year event but realize how how hard it is for everyone to schedule.

Thanks everyone!!!!
    Duke and Carrie

+1
    Hey Duke,

I'm glad all of you M/B had great time. I was stock in Jax with long working hours after putting my vacations in for MB week. IT SUCK! But is good to have a job to make a living can't blem nobody. But for next year im in and maybe Linda willl go with me. I show her all the pic's and video. Linda said WOW thats nice riding. Thanks all for the nice pic's and videos!

+1
    My best for all the people at the Bug!!!!!!

I wanted to say thanks to Ben Herman for looking at the boat! thanks for that speed info. And by the way that was a good run Jeff!!

I wanted to also say thanks for all the hospitality form the Jersey and Pittsburg crew! It was great meeting you Laura, Vic, and Brian!! Thanks for dinner Vic, my wife and I wanted to say thank you much!!!!!! We didn't know that Yankees could be so nice.

Also a thanks To Danny and his father for checking my boat out and the comp. test....You guys were great and I appreciated all the showing around.

I wanted to thank everyone at the BUG! What an awesome experience again and it was a blast and we look forward to doing it again of course.

By the way, that was a good run with FullBoogie! David that boat is quick and runs great!

Ross that XLT is a freak!!!!! That thing sounds great and runs hard.......

Duke it was great to finally meet you.Great talkin to ya and see you soon.

Thanks again Jerry and it was great talking to you and seeing Carrie again as well.Jerry I'll let ya know as soon as the RXP is ready..........

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    it was good to see duke and carrie again!! glad yall like the brisket, i had another one to give yall

and it was good seeing vic, mike and brian, yall are ablast to hang with

DUKE had a great time with yall on the water and at the bar sat night. Thankyou for droping on my tool kit on the truck sunday. See you guy's next year.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxt2008 View Post
    DUKE had a great time with yall on the water and at the bar sat night. Thankyou for droping on my tool kit on the truck sunday. See you guy's next year.
    Thanks for letting me borrow those tools.

Had a great time and met a great group of people. Going to try and do it again next year for sure. Thanks Carrie and Duke for getting me to MB after the third try.

I only took four pictures go figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6120008.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	193790   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6120009.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	193791   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6120010.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	193792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6120011.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	193793  

+1
    This was the best MB we've had in two years, hands down. Good seeing my old friends like Duke, SMW, Addicted, Vic, Yellow93, Enforcer, and all the others, and some newer friends too. It was really sad loading up and leaving this morning. I'm already looking forward to next year...

Gotta say thanks to WFO for helping me put together a great ski. Running nearly 80 in the oppressive heat was something I didn't expect, especially on an old heap like mine.

+1
    I just got home myself (about 16 hour trip home) and absolutely had the time of my life at Mudbug. I made great friends that I look forward to seeing in the future.

I will owe Jerry for letting me have an SC sprag clutch as well as Duke and Addicted for giving up an evening with friends they see once a year to swap out my clutch. These guys are top-shelf and I am fortunate to get to know them just a bit.

Now, if I could just keep up with Duke's wife Carrie...

+1
    Time for me to say how great it was to see some friends from last year and how nice it was to make some new ones. Only my 2nd MB, but I do look forward to some future "blasts on the bayou". I enjoyed every minute this past week w/you folks...

And, thanks again, Jerry for putting on a fine piece of partying.

BTW, all my pix can be found here: http://greenhulk.net/forums/showpost...11&postcount=6

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxt2008 View Post
    Great meeting you and look forward to next year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    Thanks for letting me borrow those tools.

Had a great time and met a great group of people. Going to try and do it again next year for sure. Thanks Carrie and Duke for getting me to MB after the third try.

I only took four pictures go figure.
    We would have never left without you. Thanks bud!!!

P.S. You were having to much fun to take pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    This was the best MB we've had in two years, hands down. Good seeing my old friends like Duke, SMW, Addicted, Vic, Yellow93, Enforcer, and all the others, and some newer friends too. It was really sad loading up and leaving this morning. I'm already looking forward to next year...

Gotta say thanks to WFO for helping me put together a great ski. Running nearly 80 in the oppressive heat was something I didn't expect, especially on an old heap like mine.
    Great seein ya again Boog!!! WFO has that ski movin!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    I just got home myself (about 16 hour trip home) and absolutely had the time of my life at Mudbug. I made great friends that I look forward to seeing in the future.

I will owe Jerry for letting me have an SC sprag clutch as well as Duke and Addicted for giving up an evening with friends they see once a year to swap out my clutch. These guys are top-shelf and I am fortunate to get to know them just a bit.

Now, if I could just keep up with Duke's wife Carrie...
    Very happy that Mike helped me out and I tend to dramatize things a bit.

You will "NEVER" keep up with Carrie!!! Sometimes we don't see her till we get back to the boat ramp!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Time for me to say how great it was to see some friends from last year and how nice it was to make some new ones. Only my 2nd MB, but I do look forward to some future "blasts on the bayou". I enjoyed every minute this past week w/you folks...

And, thanks again, Jerry for putting on a fine piece of partying.

BTW, all my pix can be found here: http://greenhulk.net/forums/showpost...11&postcount=6
    Great meeting you and thanks so much for taking the time to show so many people around!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information