Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

SeaDoo Rx impeller

Hey, im new to this forum, i have a 2001 Rx with mild head work, jetted and work intake grate, wanting to get a little more out of the ski and was thinking about an impeller, if anyone is running a similar setup what impeller are you running? what kind of top speed are you getting out of it? Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by 1sickRX View Post
    Hey, im new to this forum, i have a 2001 Rx with mild head work, jetted and work intake grate, wanting to get a little more out of the ski and was thinking about an impeller, if anyone is running a similar setup what impeller are you running? what kind of top speed are you getting out of it? Thanks..
    Subscribing. I have an '01 RX as well. What is your top speed currently?

+1
    i really have no idea, my peak MPH on the ski says 70mph but i doubt that, i would guess high 60's, when i race other RX skis i can beat them pretty easily..

i really have no idea, my peak MPH on the ski says 70mph but i doubt that, i would guess high 60's, when i race other RX skis i can beat them pretty easily..
    Sounds like it's fast! Mine is stock but does have a different ride plate, which i'm considering returning to stock. I was thinking about the Concord 15/20 impeller but would like for some others to chime in on that...

+1
    What rpm are you turning? Want more speed replace the worx grate with the stock one. I lost 1 to 2 mph with the worx grate.

Mine has a rebuilt motor so I'm wondering how I could check to make sure everything is up to par. I can check the compression (which I know should be 150ish), but how do I know what the timing is set at, etc. It feels sluggish on acceleration, but the top speed seems about right. Just need to check it with GPS.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by m schmidt View Post
    What rpm are you turning? Want more speed replace the worx grate with the stock one. I lost 1 to 2 mph with the worx grate.
    yea so did i, but its so much better through the choppy water...6980RPM...what kind of RPM's are you turning?whats all done to your ski?

sorry to tell you buddy but your probably running between 60-63 range, mine hit 63 on gps with a rejet, prok filters and a 15/20 solas concord at 6940rpms if you added more compression by modifying the head, you will barley notice a difference in the top speed, run the stock grate other wise youll lose speed

+1
    yea so did i, but its so much better through the choppy water...6980RPM...what kind of RPM's are you turning?whats all done to your ski?
    check out http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...&highlight=mph

Plus some more tricks . Little things add up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by m schmidt View Post
    check out http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...&highlight=mph

Plus some more tricks . Little things add up.

Thats pretty impressive, dont want to go that extreme...lol...but would like to get a little more out of it, so what do you think about the impeller is it worth changing and if so what would you go with?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information