I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1

LA Harbor(Cabrillo Beach)Ride 10/01

Opps ITS SUNDAY 10/01/06
    Tom Clark(aka TCseadoo) and I(aka Pirate33) are hooking up at Cabrillo this Sunday 10/01/06 @ 8AM for some riding. Anyone else want to come out? PM if you need details or directions
    Last edited by pirate33; 09-29-2006 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    Opps ITS SUNDAY 10/01/06
    Tom Clark(aka TCseadoo) and I(aka Pirate33) are hooking up at Cabrillo this Sunday 10/01/06 @ 8AM for some riding. Anyone else want to come out? PM if you need details or directions
    Can you guys change your call sign to the original you that we know you. I am already born lost, you guys want me to be confuse too?...wassup with that. I want to ride with you guys, But I still have a rock in my prop! Have Fun you Bastards!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1
    Can you guys change your call sign to the original you that we know you. I am already born lost, you guys want me to be confuse too?...wassup with that. I want to ride with you guys, But I still have a rock in my prop! Have Fun you Bastards!!!!!!
    Hello Jammer1 my brother I have a 2nd Virage TX that looks like its going to sit on the trailer-its yours to ride-but no turbo-no sound system-no frozen chickens-Just a tow rope to help people that get rocks, etc in the jet

Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX
    Hello Jammer1 my brother I have a 2nd Virage TX that looks like its going to sit on the trailer-its yours to ride-but no turbo-no sound system-no frozen chickens-Just a tow rope to help people that get rocks, etc in the jet
    Thanks, but I made a golden Rule not to play with other peoples Toys + I have to go to Ventura and then to L A and see my Mom. then I have to go to church tommorrow to ask forgiveness to all the people I am going to..........Thanks again! have Fun and be safe!

+1
    Thanks, but I made a golden Rule not to play with other peoples Toys + I have to go to Ventura and then to L A and see my Mom. then I have to go to church tommorrow to ask forgiveness to all the people I am going to..........Thanks again! have Fun and be safe!
    Remember that includes friends & Families- wifes, girlfriends, daughters and frozen chickens

Good man ! Jammer1 - Golden Rule
    Beside you have more TOYS than you need.

Don't forget ANIMALS included....about your sin confess.... Just think or karma and reincarnation bro....You know what I mean...cause & effect...
    Just remember don't reveal to the father/priest about DD's story... Buddha already confirmed w/ God. It's OK and it's yours to keep... Just be prepare for high maintenance...Oh I forgot.... You prepared, and always carry extra spares...

Have a peaceful Sunday with your families and love ones. I'm will practice my FORREST GRUMP version ....RUN....RUN...RUN....

Peace and Light Out!

Quote Originally Posted by younggtx View Post
    Good man ! Jammer1 - Golden Rule
    Beside you have more TOYS than you need.

Don't forget ANIMALS included....about your sin confess.... Just think or karma and reincarnation bro....You know what I mean...cause & effect...
    Just remember don't reveal to the father/priest about DD's story... Buddha already confirmed w/ God. It's OK and it's yours to keep... Just be prepare for high maintenance...Oh I forgot.... You prepared, and always carry extra spares...

Have a peaceful Sunday with your families and love ones. I'm will practice my FORREST GRUMP version ....RUN....RUN...RUN....

Peace and Light Out!
    LOL, Dear God, what did I do to deserve This!.... their Company,Pirate33 and oldgtx..(younggtx), WHY!!!!..., WHY ME?...

Quote Originally Posted by South Bay Virage TX View Post
    Remember that includes friends & Families- wifes, girlfriends, daughters and frozen chickens
    And sinners, busissness as usual,time to clean...................................

Thread Information