+1

B1 blaster water box conversion?

B1 blaster water box conversion , I am sure many poeple have done it just looking for ideas for a cheap water box just to run

who has put a rear water box in a Yamaha B1 waveblaster and what water boxes will fit ....... maybe a seadoo hx box or what other ones?

I figure the more boxes I know will fit the better chances I have to find a cheap one to get it on the water

waveraider 760 or gp 760 box will fit perfect, Also a waveraider 1100 left hand side should work. Not the 1100 raider right hand side box its going the wrong way to fit. You can get them on ebay from 40 to 60 bucks. Hope that helps.. oh and you will have to get creative with hoses and elbows to make it all work right and fit and dont forget a way to mount it back there. Have a good shop vac handy for the foam removal too... good luck! It will be worth the sound and performance gain.

+1
    I ended up just finding a B1 box and put it in there but thanks that's good info to know

Quote Originally Posted by JD232racing View Post
    waveraider 760 or gp 760 box will fit perfect, Also a waveraider 1100 left hand side should work. Not the 1100 raider right hand side box its going the wrong way to fit. You can get them on ebay from 40 to 60 bucks. Hope that helps.. oh and you will have to get creative with hoses and elbows to make it all work right and fit and dont forget a way to mount it back there. Have a good shop vac handy for the foam removal too... good luck! It will be worth the sound and performance gain.
    How did you get it through the battery box hole?

why?

+1
    why what??? why did I try to use a water box at all? (sound) or why did I try to use a water box I already had? ( trying to save a few dollars using what I already had) or why did I just put a B1 water box in there? (it fits with no aggravation)

I can also see allot of benefit to using a rear mounted water box in the future to make room for a bigger 1100 engine but for now this will get him on the water for the summer

Thread Information