GTX Millenium, Ski Pylon possible?

Hey All!

Im hoping someone can help me, after a few days of searching forums/google etc, Ive not had much luck! lol. Basically I have an old GTX Millenium SeaDoo, love it to bits, but would love to get a Ski Pylon attached. I see the new spanking GTX Wake has it ! looks great, but my bank manager wont allow me to buy that... yet lol. So if anyone knows of a Ski Pylon which would fit the GTX 2000 SeaDoo (Millenium) that would be awesome!

Thanks

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by LeeOliver View Post
    Hey All!

Im hoping someone can help me, after a few days of searching forums/google etc, Ive not had much luck! lol. Basically I have an old GTX Millenium SeaDoo, love it to bits, but would love to get a Ski Pylon attached. I see the new spanking GTX Wake has it ! looks great, but my bank manager wont allow me to buy that... yet lol. So if anyone knows of a Ski Pylon which would fit the GTX 2000 SeaDoo (Millenium) that would be awesome!

Thanks

Lee
    Lee,

I'm not familiar with your exact model, but if it is the GTX hull and there is a model of that year with a GTX hull that has the pylon, I'm sure you can add one. I had a 2004 GTX 4TEC SC and was interested in a pylon. The dealer said it was available as an option for my model as it was the same hull. He didn't encourage it though because he was afraid of making a mistake when drilling through my hull to install it. That was enough to dissuade me (perhaps your dealer has done enough to know how to do it right).

One thing that has always bothered me about the post is the potential for injury to the spotter in choppy water, should he/she fall backwards onto the post. I've never heard of this happening, but I've also never heard of the spotter (without the post) falling off and getting run over by the following tube or skier).

Good luck.

Grover many thanks for the response. You've given me a lot to think about, and yeah Im kinda now thinking I should be happy with what I have and its working just fine via the tow-eye! I think i might give this pylon idea a miss ! lol.

Thanks dude, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeOliver View Post
    Grover many thanks for the response. You've given me a lot to think about, and yeah Im kinda now thinking I should be happy with what I have and its working just fine via the tow-eye! I think i might give this pylon idea a miss ! lol.

Thanks dude, much appreciated.
    Sure!

+1
    as far as mounting the post it is easy to do if you follow the seadoo mounting instruction to the letter did it to my 04 155 and my 06 215 limited with no problems Grover yes to the hanging up all that post i call it the denutting post because you could sure hang a sack on it----if you have the gtx hull it should work if you have enough room for the post to extend into the hull
    ---

Thread Information