Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32

    which hydroturf mats for my sho

    im going to change my mats soon on my sho im thinking about changing it up to the molded diamond does anyone have pics of them installed ...thanks


  2. #2
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Hi Mate

    i put a post up last week of the hyrdoturf matts fitted too my ski ......

    looks 100% better then the grey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hyrdo turf.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	193942  

  3. #3
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    thats right i forgot u put that pic up looks good

  4. #4
    gordon lasiter #328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    katy, texas , United States
    Posts
    1,647
    +1
    28
    have you checked out the jettrim carpet for the SHO?

  5. #5
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon lasiter #328 View Post
    have you checked out the jettrim carpet for the SHO?
    havent seen that is it on the site?

  6. #6
    gordon lasiter #328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    katy, texas , United States
    Posts
    1,647
    +1
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by FZR N View Post
    Hi Mate

    i put a post up last week of the hyrdoturf matts fitted too my ski ......

    looks 100% better then the grey
    i like those foot wedges.
    i do not know if jerry has jettrim in the store.
    you can go to www.jettrim.com
    i have there carpet kit and seatcover on my SHO.
    you can get the hydroturf without the logo on the matt.

  7. #7
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon lasiter #328 View Post
    i like those foot wedges.
    i do not know if jerry has jettrim in the store.
    you can go to www.jettrim.com
    i have there carpet kit and seatcover on my SHO.
    you can get the hydroturf without the logo on the matt.
    u have any pics of what it looks like on ur ski?

  8. #8
    gordon lasiter #328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    katy, texas , United States
    Posts
    1,647
    +1
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    u have any pics of what it looks like on ur ski?
    of course i have pic. but, i am over 300 miles from my home. and do not have access to a computer at the moment. just my cell phone. i might be able to get ahold of a laptop @ the bunkhouse in el monte,ca. this afternoon.

  9. #9
    Live Fast wave15stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon lasiter #328 View Post
    of course i have pic. but, i am over 300 miles from my home. and do not have access to a computer at the moment. just my cell phone. i might be able to get ahold of a laptop @ the bunkhouse in el monte,ca. this afternoon.

    whenever u get a chance thanks buddy

  10. #10
    gordon lasiter #328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    katy, texas , United States
    Posts
    1,647
    +1
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    u have any pics of what it looks like on ur ski?
    here you go brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5101_1063562880308_1563063823_30181199_3757100_n.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	194266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01398.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	194267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01399.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	194268  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS new hydroturf mats for sho/fzr or fzs
    By wave15stx in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:11 AM
  2. Which intake grate and ride plate for my sho
    By adamos in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 05:26 AM
  3. Next Engine for my SHO
    By Rip'nTear SHO in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. Which ride plate for my 1994 Raider?
    By dannyual777 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 01:09 PM
  5. Which anchor to buy for my SHO on the ocean?
    By mlbfan86 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •