MSX 150 for Parts or Repair

I don't trust my MSX 150 anymore, buying a Waverunner, want to sell the MSX 150 for parts. What can I expect to get for it? It still runs and when it is running it is hauling, but it has this nagging problem of dropping to 3400 rpm which last for a minute or a few seconds or till you get it back to the dock. Last ride it was running great for about 45 minutes and then started the bog thing for a few seconds and then would run great for 10 minutes. We rode it for a while and then it bogged and never got going again. When I got to the boat house I could not shut it off. I pulled the lanyard and it just kept running. I sat there in neutral wondering how I was going to shut if off, open the seat, pull the cables of the injectors? That is what I decided to do, but when I the blipped the throttle to pull it up on the floating dock it shut off. I restarted it and turned if off a few times and it worked, but I have had it with this thing. I am too old for this. Any idea what it is worth (has a trailer too)? Anyone interested?

I may be interested. What are you asking for it? Trade? Where are you located?

I sent you a message.

Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Where located? it may help the sale.

I am located in Tuscaloosa Alabama, which is 50 miles south west of Birmingham Alabama.

are you willing to part out? im ineed of ppu asm. hope we can help each other. thanks dennis.

Thread Information