Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Jetski police in my area!

Member T-Dubs set me this picture today of the FWC seadoo in the shop. I remember seeing this ski out 3 weeks ago when I got pulled over by the sheriff on a boat that looked like a half shrimp boat/ tug! What next. Guess they better get some mods done to it!Just had to re edit this He had an empty 12 pack of Budlight tied to the seat and a baseball hat on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	061510951505[00].jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	193978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	061510951110[00].jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	193979  

+1

+1
    on my lake they use to have brand new gprs patrolling the lake, now its two 20 ft boats that look like fishing boats..

then you have the state police boat.. witch is this massive boat that i bet only does 25.. and then the DEC with there two man boat.. but the troopers and dec are only on the lake once and awhile.. very easy to stay away from them..

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    70% of the skis on this board would blow the doors of that poor GTI

+1
    On our lake (Tippecanoe, northern Indiana) we have a couple Sheriff boats that are on the lake on weekends...They are actually pretty cool and won't pull people over unless someone is doing something really stupid (jumping wakes right behind boats, blatant speeding in no wake zones)...I actually like knowing they are out there (brother and dad are Sheriff deputies so I am a bit biased I suppose)

The Convervation Officers on the other hand, are jerks. They troll in their aluminum boats, stopping people at random to do life jacket counts, hassle people, etc. They used to only be out on holiday weekends but recently have been out on regular weekends as well.

I just bought my 1200R this past weekend from another guy on the lake and didn't have my stickers, so I had to play it cool...saw the C.O. putting in and I high tailed it for our dock. The Sheriff guys probably would have let me off considering the circumstances, but not the C.O. most likely

I've seen a few C.O.s on jet skis (Polaris) a few years back, but none recently, and none that would keep up with even my Super Jet

+1
    cops here have RXT/P's and 150's

our coast guard has probably 3 or 4 sheriff boats, the center console ones. We also have 1 or 2 of these coast guard inflatable boats which are awesome...exactly like this minus the guns haha. They only use them on rougher days though

can't wait to see how our skis hold up against that 600 HP twin-mercury verado "shrimp boat" that pulled us over lee...lolwe should challenge him to a mangrove run lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    our coast guard has probably 3 or 4 sheriff boats, the center console ones. We also have 1 or 2 of these coast guard inflatable boats which are awesome...exactly like this minus the guns haha. They only use them on rougher days though
    thats funny we have those same exact boats down here that the coast guard staition runs just 5 minutes away from us up the river...me and hulk member jusloungin got pulled over two years ago by those guys when we were on our gpr's.

yea our coast guard is just in our channel (going from our inland lake out to Lake Michigan). But coast guard city USA (Grand Haven) is just about 30 minutes north of us and they got the real deal

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information