Seadoo center new d kit nearly up

Just letting you no guys that there's still hope on the superchargers before we all settle on turbos. Les Cooke tested new supercharger on gti and hit 19 psi on 8450 round about rpm could be less but no for sure was no more. Had amazing results of power compared to the c kit. Sit tight because this could be great for me and other supercharged fans

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    Just letting you no guys that there's still hope on the superchargers before we all settle on turbos. Les Cooke tested new supercharger on gti and hit 19 psi on 8450 round about rpm could be less but no for sure was no more. Had amazing results of power compared to the c kit. Sit tight because this could be great for me and other supercharged fans
    When I was at the last round of racing Les had told James that he had a 20psi charger but didnt say what RPM. If its at 8500 that is mental. R88

+1
    Still dont get awy from making the clutch last tho. R88

i actually brought this about 2 months ago , but yeh cant wait i am in line to one of the 1st

When did you see him which meet are you talking about. Also I think 20 psi sounds about right but do you no what rpm I'll see him this weekend anyway. Washers lasted 100 hours on c kit so I sounder how long they will last on this one. My c kit lasted 92 hours so I was very happy with that not to mention it was 92 hard trottle 79% racing. So imagine if it was a average riding.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    When did you see him which meet are you talking about. Also I think 20 psi sounds about right but do you no what rpm I'll see him this weekend anyway. Washers lasted 100 hours on c kit so I sounder how long they will last on this one. My c kit lasted 92 hours so I was very happy with that not to mention it was 92 hard trottle 79% racing. So imagine if it was a average riding.
    second round of JSRA british champs. My pal races in stock. R88

Oh yeah when are you going to come to a australian event. And what make is ur intercooler?

cant wait to see the cost.

Thread Information