Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77

    Riva Open Loop hull exit off the Thermo

    Ok, who has came up with other solutions besides the supplied thru hull. I cant use my opas BO's because of the type I have so thats out of the question.

    Any other ingenious ideas??


  2. #2
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    Ok, who has came up with other solutions besides the supplied thru hull. I cant use my opas BO's because of the type I have so thats out of the question.

    Any other ingenious ideas??
    exhaust blockoff

  3. #3
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    How?? I currently have the race tech ALU blockoff cap.

  4. #4
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Not familiar with the racetec. Cant you drill it and install the supplied fitting in it? Or better yet get a 90 degree fitting.

  5. #5
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Not familiar with the racetec. Cant you drill it and install the supplied fitting in it? Or better yet get a 90 degree fitting.

    No way to drill the racetech cap. Its like a solid alu hockey puck.

    Trade you for a plastic one lol. I Guess I will just use the supplied fitting. I want to ride again this weekend and the kit will be here tomorrow.

  6. #6
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    No way to drill the racetech cap. Its like a solid alu hockey puck.

    Trade you for a plastic one lol. I Guess I will just use the supplied fitting. I want to ride again this weekend and the kit will be here tomorrow.
    Damn, how thick is it?

  7. #7
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Damn, how thick is it?
    At least two inches and its SOLID. No one sells the plastic caps either!

  8. #8
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    At least two inches and its SOLID. No one sells the plastic caps either!
    Wow. 2in.

  9. #9
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    +1
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    At least two inches and its SOLID. No one sells the plastic caps either!

    u can drill it with a drill press, just like the I/C block off

  10. #10
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    u can drill it with a drill press, just like the I/C block off
    Hmm. maybe I will take it out and see then. I dont have a press but my buddy has a shop of the street. Dam that think is siliconed in good to!

    How much water comes out of that route?? Could I just Tee it with my IC Bleed line or is that to much?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS Like New Riva Open Loop w/thermo
    By rxp127 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 09:46 PM
  2. Flushing the riva open loop????
    By GMONEY in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 05:13 PM
  3. Riva open loop cooling and the new plate
    By bobluen in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 06:50 AM
  4. Open loop cooling block-offs
    By WFO in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:36 AM
  5. Rapid Accelleration Open Loop Cooling Block Off
    By Hydrotoys in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •