Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2 Used RXPs

  1. #1
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846

    2 Used RXPs

    Hey guys im looking for 2 decent 04/05-06/07 used RXPs for a good friend of mine..He has 10,000.00 cash in hand and is looking to find a couple of decent used RXPs...If anybody is thinking of getting rid of one or two please keep me in mind..(preferably within a couple hours of Chicago)

    Thanks guys


  2. #2
    My buddy has an 04 that has stupid low hours and is in near showroom cond... I dont know if you know anyone making a trip over to the coast..
    Call me if you want details on it.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26
    Sent you a pm

  4. #4
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    809
    Scott, does your friend happen to want a nice stage III+ conversion ski for $8200 instead?

  5. #5
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave View Post
    My buddy has an 04 that has stupid low hours and is in near showroom cond... I dont know if you know anyone making a trip over to the coast..
    Call me if you want details on it.
    Ill talk to him and see what he has to say James..Thanks mon!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by slow07rxp View Post
    Sent you a pm
    Got it!! repsonded back...
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Scott, does your friend happen to want a nice stage III+ conversion ski for $8200 instead?
    No James unfortionatly he doesnt..Just two stockers to ride around..Hes not into the modification part of it..

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mt.prospect IL
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Hey guys im looking for 2 decent 04/05-06/07 used RXPs for a good friend of mine..He has 10,000.00 cash in hand and is looking to find a couple of decent used RXPs...If anybody is thinking of getting rid of one or two please keep me in mind..(preferably within a couple hours of Chicago)

    Thanks guys
    Pmedd you .....give me a call if intrested

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone looking for a used RXP? +another ski & trailer?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 06:45 PM
  2. USED RXP Parts f/s
    By kp04rxp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. What to look for? when buying used RXP.
    By squartochi in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 10:19 PM
  4. should I buy a new or used RXP?
    By RustyXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 12:10 AM
  5. Used RXP value?
    By badass989 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •