Thread: San Diego Bay

San Diego Bay

Just to let you know whats up on Saturday Sept. 30th
    Rbi

Port of San Diego Sea 'n Air Parade
    presented by the San Diego Union-Tribune

Date:Saturday, September 30, 2006Time:12:00 noon - 2:30 p.m.Location:San Diego BayCost: Free Attendance:100,000+
    Event Description: The flagship event of San Diego's salute to the military is the Fleet Week Sea n Air Parade. Your U.S. Navy will parade down The Big Bay to display the various types of ships and aircraft that comprise the world's mightiest Navy. The tentative list of participating ships includes an Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, Guided Missile Destroyer, Destroyer, Frigate, Nuclear Submarine, Amphibious Assault Ship, Amphibious Dock and Platform Landing Ships, SEAL Support Boat, and other small craft. The general public can view this truly spectacular parade and participate in the Fleet Week festivities from many spots along the waterfront. Last year's parade was viewed by more than 100,000 spectators - this year's promises to be even better! The best viewing will be from Shelter Island, Harbor Island, the Cruise Ship Terminal, Broadway Pier and the grassy knoll next to the Fish Market Restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by rbi
    Rbi

Port of San Diego Sea 'n Air Parade
    presented by the San Diego Union-Tribune

Date:Saturday, September 30, 2006Time:12:00 noon - 2:30 p.m.Location:San Diego BayCost: Free Attendance:100,000+
    Event Description: The flagship event of San Diego's salute to the military is the Fleet Week Sea n Air Parade. Your U.S. Navy will parade down The Big Bay to display the various types of ships and aircraft that comprise the world's mightiest Navy. The tentative list of participating ships includes an Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, Guided Missile Destroyer, Destroyer, Frigate, Nuclear Submarine, Amphibious Assault Ship, Amphibious Dock and Platform Landing Ships, SEAL Support Boat, and other small craft. The general public can view this truly spectacular parade and participate in the Fleet Week festivities from many spots along the waterfront. Last year's parade was viewed by more than 100,000 spectators - this year's promises to be even better! The best viewing will be from Shelter Island, Harbor Island, the Cruise Ship Terminal, Broadway Pier and the grassy knoll next to the Fish Market Restaurant.
    Thanks rbi, wish I can go, I would love to see and video tape that event....Damm!

[quote=rbi]Just to let you know whats up on Saturday Sept. 30th
    Rbi

Thanks RBI,

Madame already signed, sealed & stamped off for Sunday ride w/ other two hooking boys...

Saturday - Guest comes in town so can't leave guest behind for dead..."Deadly Sin"

Are you going? If so, send us G2 and pix....

[QUOTE=younggtx;144769]
    Quote Originally Posted by rbi
    Rbi

Thanks RBI,

Madame already signed, sealed & stamped off for Sunday ride w/ other two hooking boys...

Saturday - Guest comes in town so can't leave guest behind for dead..."Deadly Sin"

Are you going? If so, send us G2 and pix....
    Oct 28............be there!.....try not to run into kelp or Double D's with "high beams" on a hot afternoon

Sorry Jammer I, I will not make it. I coach competitive soccer and have a game mid-day. Unfortunately, I miss this trip too.
    Rbi

Quote Originally Posted by rbi View Post
    Sorry Jammer I, I will not make it. I coach competitive soccer and have a game mid-day. Unfortunately, I miss this trip too.
    Rbi
    NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! !!.... Just one DAY dude won't be fun without you there!... You can do it!

Thread Information