Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

All about Mudbug

I dont pack very light
    I dont use public restrooms
    I am a driving machine
    I am Bri, Brian, smw, suckmywake, yo hotsauce, tattooed freak, bro and cuz and YANKEE
    I dont sleep in moving cars
    I have a strange sense of humor, and the funny things is, so do the rest of you sick bastards
    I have an accent????? go figure
    I do like to talk and tell of past experiences-some seem like total bs-but are true
    I bring my own pillows
    I bring lots of clothes too, and cucumber yogurt shampoo,and exfoliating body wash and, wait, i sound gay
    I still get burnt thru 100 spf

Vman tells some funny ass police stories
    he is a late night kinda driver
    he sleeps very well in cars
    he is the biggest ballbreaker there is, like the zeus of busting chops
    he speaks with his words like a second apart for emphasis
    if you get seperated from the party you will perish
    he says maam alot
    he thinks its okay to splash in the water, it scares away the gators... um its just the opposite
    vman is a racheting tie down freak
    he has a great connection at toyota
    he will hang up on a trailer salesman thats trying to rip him off
    vman, vic, ballbreaker, jersey crew, thats him

addicted likes to drive during the day
    he is a mountain dew drinking fiend
    he farts in his sleep
    he see's things at night-like moving traffic cones and the exit ramp mirage

he resembles van der sloot
    he speaks with a peruvian accent??????wtf
    he is a good sport with the nicknamesvan der sloot, yeti, addicted, new jersey, mike , mikey
    he doesnt smoke anymore
    he and vic solved the nj financial crisis in under 3 hours
    he is super smart-even though he has a sea-doo engine-he dislikes all things sea-doo...kinda like a retarded genius

trailers do not reweld themselves no matter how long they sit
    tow vehicles should not drag the rear bumper
    erik the gay cracker barrell waiter , wants to know why vic got breakfast when he came out of the closet
    --we told erik, vic was coming out of the closet-his response, Oh is that what you guys do when you admit your gay? get breakfast? --he wasn't quite as amused as us.
    dont give craigo the viking any beer
    danny is always seen with his dad, a glazed look on his face, and a new part in his hand
    wfo a ciggy, and perfect hair
    duke, a dont screw with me look
    carrie is a grilling monster
    spritzers arent for ladies, a busted face will tell you so
    strip clubs in mc have 2x4's for poles
    boogie (oil) and addicted(water) seem to attract and repel each other
    flying in is much faster than a 22 hour drive
    THE FREAKIN NEW LOOK AT GROS' IS BADDDDD ASSSSSSS
    Canadian is a megaphone with an accent eh'. and almost incited a riot at the monkey with a big texan without horns. you know the saying, steers and queers.. it was very uncomfortable. listen more often
    all the wives, girlfriend are smokin hot
    is it legal to get implants at 14?
    or a tattoo for that matter
    not that im complaining, i love silicone
    its possible to drink 12-24 beers a day without getting drunk or even buzzed
    your sweat is 100 percent alcohol
    mosquitos like 100 deet
    and their bites stay for weeks
    100 gallons thru my rxt-x in 3 1/2 days is bad ass, and 11 hours on the meter
    280 gallons thru the truck, um , not so bad ass 10 mpg sucks ass
    sequoia's have skynet telling them when to come online and floor the cruise control . thereby scaring the piss out of me, giving me more reason not to fall asleep
    addicted thinks its ok to drive balls to the wall and actually get negative miles per gallon
    vman thinks when the range meter says 16 miles, its okay to drive 20 at 75 mph before we refuel
    cherry bombs dont go well with asain body types, and leroys house can attest to this
    im hoping there is helmet cam footage of chen flopping around the bathroom at gros' looking for a spot to lay down
    boo-boo and blueberry and terms of endearment
    chen, clint and chen's poor wife(j/k) were a riot to hang with
    people stay away from anything i hand them on a toothpick-or they wish they did
    boogie and mikey battle back and forth beating a dead horse-but consider each other good friends
    vic battles with his urges to lay next to me when i sleep, i wish he wouldnt. lol
    blown motors, lost wallets and money, virginity---um moving on---look at the pics from legends --anyways--lost my train of thought---sunken phones, driving into the woods, blown superchargers, had little or no affect on the fun those people had
    83gator is a class act, even when he tells us we will die
    jeremy is super nice and fun to hang out with-even lent us a spare supercharger for jim to get back on the water
    craigo actually driving to jims-whats a couple miles more when you already got 2700 under your belt--to install a supercharger on the rxt
    duke and addicted helpin out craig500000000000000000000001 with his ski.
    it's just 3 hours out of my life!!!!
    i woiuldnt be very brand loyal if my ski broke and i had a yamaha loaner offered to me. ride more-worry less
    vman yelling at some homeless guy with a old school bike
    vman yellin at some guy who gave us bad directions
    tj and family for taking us in for dinner and fried nutria and racoon..yummy
    thedome's wife for her bad ass dessert. just thinkin she was wearin something skimpy when she made it. sorry todd. its worth the beating you'll give me
    sleeper is always a riot, and a crawfish eatin maniac
    vic cant peel a mudbug to save his life
    laura simply comes to ride,drink, and eat--no driving,no launch or recovery, sit back and watch. and park the jeep 15 times in 30 seconds
    you can fit a court reporter , a state trooper, a laywer, a transmission rebuilder, an engineer, a kid, and watercraft builder in a 4 door jeep. like a freakin clown car at the circus
    driving next to todd into oncoming traffic is fun
    you can build a garage from exhaust pipe and have it look really good
    camoflauge ski's look cool as ice
    blue thunder's ski looks like its going 100 standing still
    danny's side exhaust
    custom built trailer
    everything is fried
    the people are great
    the beer is cold
    the water is hot
    southern hospitality is second to none
    gold06rxp and his loud, fast ski takin off like a rocket
    todd and simone-duke and carrie-dash,barry,clint,melanie,gator,wfo,boogie,craigo,c raig,chen and wife, jerry and carrie, nick, les,jim,ben,vic,laura,mike,jeremy,grant,sea-doo guys,leroy and wanda,tj,crissy,todd,brandon, and everyone else i forgot.. thank you from the bottom of my heart for the best bug yet

how many days left???
    Last edited by SUCKMYWAKE; 06-20-2010 at 11:21 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    I dont pack very light
    I am a driving machine
    I am Bri, Brian, smw, suckmywake, yo hotsauce, bro and cuz
    I have a strange sense of humor, and the funny things is, so do the rest of you sick bastards
    I do like to talk and tell of past experiences-some seem like total bs-but are true
    I bring my own pillows
    I bring lots of clothes too, and cucumber yogurt shampoo,and exfoliating body wash and, wait, i sound gay

he says maam alot
    he thinks its okay to splash in the water, it scares away the gators... um its just the opposite

he farts in his sleep

he is a good sport with the nicknamesvan der sloot, yeti, addicted, new jersey, mike , mikey
    he doesnt smoke anymore

erik the gay cracker barrell waiter , wants to know why vic got breakfast when he came out of the closet
    danny is always seen with his dad, a glazed look on his face, and a new part in his hand
    Canadian is a megaphone with an accent eh'. and almost incited a riot at the monkey with a big texan without horns. you know the saying, steers and queers.. it was very uncomfortable. listen more often
    mosquitos like 100 deet
    sequoia's have skynet telling them when to come online and floor the cruise control . thereby scaring the piss out of me, giving me more reason not to fall asleep
    addicted thinks its ok to drive balls to the wall and actually get a negative miles per gallon
    vman thinks when the range meter says 16 miles, its okay to drive 20 at 75 mph before we refuel
    cherry bombs dont go well with asain body types, and leroys house can attest to this
    im hoping there is helmet cam footage of chen flopping around the bathroom at gros' looking for a spot to lay down
    boogie and mikey battle back and forth beating a dead horse-but consider each other good friends
    vic battles with his urges to lay next to me when i sleep, i wish he wouldnt. lol
    blown motors, lost wallets and money, virginity---um moving on---look at the pics from legends --anyways--lost my train of thought---sunken phones, driving into the woods, blown superchargers, had little or no affect on the fun those people had
    jeremy is super nice and fun to hang out with-even lent us a spare supercharger for jim to get back on the water
    craigo actually driving to jims-whats a couple miles more when you already got 2700 under your belt--to install a supercharger on the rxt
    vman yelling at some homeless guy
    thedome's wife for her bad ass dessert. just thinkin she was wearin something skimpy when she made it. sorry todd. its worth the beating you'll give me
    laura simply comes to ride,drink, and eat--no driving,no launch or recovery, sit back and watch. and park the jeep 15 times in 30 seconds
    you can fit a court reporter , a state trooper, a laywer, a transmission rebuilder, an engineer, a kid, and watercraft builder in a 4 door jeep. like a freakin clown car at the circus
    everything is fried
    the people are great
    the beer is cold
    the water is hot
    how many days left???

Perfect!!

+1

+1

+1
    SMW - if everyone from up north was as much of a class act as yourself, then I'd never use the word Yankee in a derogatory manner. That was a great summary of MBVI. Now I'm all caught up on the stuff I missed - Thanks!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    SMW - if everyone from up north was as much of a class act as yourself, then I'd never use the word Yankee in a derogatory manner. That was a great summary of MBVI. Now I'm all caught up on the stuff I missed - Thanks!

Gator, I forgot that was a term used to refer to myself also. Never once did I think of it as anything other than a cool nickname. I'm sure there are others that are deserving of the insult, but NOT ME!!!! thanks gator.

Yeti like Yankees.

+1
    You know, if I got a call in the middle of the night from Brian, Mikey or Vic, I'd be on a plane to help. You're three of the guys who've made the PWC hobby worth it to me, just like WFO and so many others. I think it's hard for some "outsiders" to understand what we have.

And even though Mikey wants to Van Der Sloot me right now, he's a damn good guy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    I dont pack very light
    I am a driving machine
    I am Bri, Brian, smw, suckmywake, yo hotsauce, bro and cuz and YANKEE
    I bring my own pillows

he says maam alot

he farts in his sleep

he doesnt smoke anymore

mosquitos like 100 deet
    addicted thinks its ok to drive balls to the wall and actually get a negative miles per gallon
    vman yelling at some homeless guy
    everything is fried
    the people are great
    the beer is cold
    the water is hot
    how many days left???
    Did anyone mention that the MCHI restrooms dont have fart fans?

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Did anyone mention that the MCHI restrooms dont have fart fans?
    Was that a problem for you ... ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information