Craig Warner To Defend The APBA Offshore National Championship Title On July 18, 2010

Craig Warner To Defend The APBA Offshore National Championship Title On July 18, 2010

Written by PWCOFFSHORE on Jun-14-10 4:23pm

The best of the best of Offshore PWC / Jet Ski Racing will gather on July 18, 2010 to take on approximately 60 miles of the open Pacific Ocean and their fellow offshore PWC/ Jet Ski racers from Long Beach to Catalina Island and back (aka the LB2CAT) as they pursue the prestigious APBA Offshore National Championship Title.

The Current Offshore National Champion and Factory Monster Kawasaki Sponsored Racer Craig Warner has two consecutive titles under his belt. Warner has won the LB2CAT race in both 2008 and 2009 racing the Kawasaki ULTRA 250/260X Platform. Warner will be pursuing his third consecutive APBA Offshore National Championship on July 18. There has been only one racer in the history of the Long Beach to Catalina Race that has won three consecutive titles and that is Offshore Hall of Famer Billy Womack who won his third straight title racing his Polaris in 2001. It should be noted that Billy Womack is currently the only member of PWCOFFSHORE.comís Offshore Hall of Fame.
    This is a highly anticipated offshore race positioning Warner against the absolute best offshore racers the United States has to offer. Speculation is that one of the European Champions may surprise the field with a showing at this year's LB2CAT. Regardless of who is on the line come July 18, 2010, rest assured that Warner will come very prepared. "I added to my riding times; I've gone from riding 1 to 2 days a week to 3 to 4 days a week" said Warner. "Iím also doing a great deal of cross training. I'm surfing every other morning before riding or work, and Mountain Biking in the evening. This is also the first year I have ever worked out in the gym. It has been good, my wife has been my trainer pushing me to work harder. Now that it's getting close to race time again, I really enjoy spending my time in the water having fun crashing, jumping, surfing, and whatever else I can do just to enjoy my favorite sport in the World" said the champ. Warner dominated the field in the 2009 Offshore National Championship Race. The question remains, can anyone beat Craig Warner on the Kawasaki ULTRA Platform? We will find out on July 18, 2010. Craig Warner is also a 2010 Sponsored Racer.

Entry forms for the race at the LB2CAT Race Page of

The Atl
    Good luck to Macc Racing!!!!! Hope he wins!!!!!!

Thread Information