Thread: New guy

New guy

Whats going on guys. Ive been lurking on this forum for quite awhile and finally decided to join. My name is Grayson im 21 and live in tampa Fl. I have a 2007 RXT that is all stock except for metal washers, and my parents have a 2005 yamaha fx HO.. Im not too knowledgeable on these things im more of a car guy but i am looking into doing a few things like fill the ride plate holes, 4'' intake by fizzle for starting then i would like to get a x charger and bigger injectors and some exhausts mods and a intercooler.. My goal is to make the ski run around 74-75 gps so i can somewhat keep up with my dads boat lol so does that list sound like a good starting point??.. But i look forward to learning all i can about these things lol. Thanks

welcome to the board.

Yeah....that sounds like a decent place to start. You get that 4" fizzle intake or build your own....you may be able to tweek that oem prop a bit for a lil'more speed from the git go....can also try a pair of skegs...for better straight line running through the chop as well as a little extra speed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VaRedneck View Post
    welcome to the board.

Yeah....that sounds like a decent place to start. You get that 4" fizzle intake or build your own....you may be able to tweek that oem prop a bit for a lil'more speed from the git go....can also try a pair of skegs...for better straight line running through the chop as well as a little extra speed as well.
    Awesome thanks man.. Any particular brand i should look for? And also what goes into swapping to the rxt-x handle bars? And about how much does it cost?

Sorry, can't help you on the x-bars....someone will surely chime in though.

You can get the skegs and pretty much everything in the store.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=382

Thread Information