Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

+1

ultra can eat these nuts

so my 09 ultra with 20 hours on it wasnt running right today, checked the oil. milkshake. wtf. im about to trade this shitbox in on SHO wtf.

possible cracked head. I went through the same thing and now ski less. This sucks. Another possibility is water ingestion.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by official_style View Post
    so my 09 ultra with 20 hours on it wasnt running right today, checked the oil. milkshake. wtf. im about to trade this shitbox in on SHO wtf.
    you will love the sho.........shonuff

+1
    fuck this bullshit my 96 wave venture has none of these problems, im gonna trade it on for the SHO, i KNEW i should have stayed with yamaha.

Official, not enough info in your Post here as to symptoms / root cause. You have 20 hours on it. Is this the first time you have ever checked your oil? I have the same boat and check the oil after EVERY ride; even if I am on smooth glass water. That's just the way it is with this boat. One time I had a hose clamp come loose on the water box. Enough water spray came out of the hose to find its way into the airbox to "milk up" the oil. A screwdriver and 4 simple oil changes fixed that. Run the oil level towards the bottom end of the dip stick levels (hot and cold). Anytime you check the oil level always do it 3 times in succession to make sure you get a good reading. . . . Don't give up!

Thumbs down

My "shitbox" (as you call it) '07 250X has 150hrs on it without a single problem. Maybe I am just lucky?

PS: Not sure why my post has a thumbs down, that was not intentional.

+1
    well this should be covered under warranty right? why should i spend my time doing it, since i bought the extended.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by official_style View Post
    fuck this bullshit my 96 wave venture has none of these problems, im gonna trade it on for the SHO, i KNEW i should have stayed with yamaha.

Im not taking sides here but the yamaha`s seem to be plegged with a lot of problems also!!! I was planning on buying an fzr but lately now that they have been out for a while they are having issues!!! nano hulls cracking at pump tunnel,,pump overstuffing(buck)and now sc clutches failing.i havent heard of to many issues with the fx sho`s but they do have there own.im beginning to wonder if any of these SC ski`s are reliable! if you read the forums alot like i do you will find that seadoo,yamaha and kawasaki are all having some major issues with reliability!!!!!! just my .02 cents

+1
    yea im starting to thing a blower on the water is just not going to be reliable. why did they have to ban 2 strokes here?!

+1
    any idea how long it will take the ski to get back? luckily i still have the venture!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information