Finally got the ski out today after getting it back from the dealer and the supercharger hose fiasco...

Max RPM at the zero hour mark according to the ski's digital display: 7460

Max RPM at the 2 hour mark: 7560

Max Speed according to the digital speedo: 104kph (64.6mph)

Max Speed according to my Garmin: 102kph (63.3mph)

Speed runs were on flat water, no chop, trim nuetral, 4 bars (1/2 tank) of gas, regular riding position...ran 7560rpms repeatedly. Didn't try it with the trim full up cause - its only got 2 hours on it still...but I did seat the rings GH style (see zero hour rpms) - we'll see how that works out...

What is max rpms on this motor anyway? I'm guessing there is another 400 rpms after the ECU unlocks - kinda curious how that will translate into speed on this ski.

The flat water was in a protected area but the rest of the island was pretty much blown out by 20+mph winds so it was a good day to test out the suspension. It worked great in the heavy chop - so much so that my now 6 year old daughter had a blast today and kept telling me to go faster.

Overall - it's a great ski. Storage is lacking but the suspension more than makes up for it. So far so good...

Oh yeah - the "N" still moves in reverse slightly - if anyone figures out how to adjust it let me know, the cruise control worked but only used it a little cause I didn't want to stay at the same rpms too long. The other issue I still don't like is the DESS...getting better with it but I hope I never have to jump on the ski and start it to get out of a danger zone cause waiting for the two beeps and retrying when you get one still sucks...

peace...

Ray