Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"The Addiction" is done...

I am very stoked to be able to finally say that "The Addiction" is finally done!This video has been my project for the last year, and man what good times! We have travelled around the country over all that time to get footage of alot of the X-H2O freeride tour, racing in Myrtle Beach and Mooresville, and all points in between! The video features interviews with alot of people...like Paul Lehr, Nick Foederer, Michael Ratti and Pat Bogart, Mike Serlin, Ross Champion, David "Boober" McConnell and more...

From freeride to freestyle, surf and flat racing, stand ups and some sit downs, young and old, and everything in between...there is alot in this movie...and alot of riders too! Over 90 riders appear in the movie!

The Addiction features music by Au4, Lorene Drive, An Irony Massacre, 7-10 Split, My Hostage, Park, Staring Back, A Small Victory, Over It, The Putrid Flowers, Style Over Substance, and more!

The main video clocks in at 1hr 11min with another 30 min of extras and outtakes...

So I just couldn't hold out anymore and wanted to post up the info for the video. First there is the final trailer, viewable either on me or Rhonda's myspace pages, and as a downloadable windows media file here:

The Final Addiction Trailer

The video is now up for sale on the Nascency store, here. (If you are attending the premiere, you will receive a copy there as part of your admission, so don't preorder it)

Please be aware though that no orders will be shipped before Nov. 11th, the same day as the premiere here in Atlanta (stay tuned for more info coming on that one very shortly)...

I hope everyone enjoys the video as much as I enjoyed bringing it together...thanks everyone...:biggrin:

everyone needs to go buy this.... it is probably one of the better pwc videos i have seen in a while.... better than that twangled crap. so yea everyone go buy it....

besides everyone's gotta be dying to see what ahppens when you backa 2wd escalade into the surf and it starts sinking in the soft sand

Quote Originally Posted by X-H2oCouchrider View Post
    everyone needs to go buy this.... it is probably one of the better pwc videos i have seen in a while.... better than that twangled crap. so yea everyone go buy it....

besides everyone's gotta be dying to see what ahppens when you backa 2wd escalade into the surf and it starts sinking in the soft sand
    lol, yeah, thats in there...stay tuned for a list of all the riders featured in the video...lots of people that everyone knows from freeride to racing, stand ups and sit downs...

+1
    the trailer looked very good but why in the world would someone listen to that crackhead music where some guy is screaming in the mic. I had to turn the volume completely off.

Do people really listen to that stuff?

Like the video for sure though. Good job.

+1
    That's "Angry Music" Johnny. It's quite popular... I'm not a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT View Post
    the trailer looked very good but why in the world would someone listen to that crackhead music where some guy is screaming in the mic. I had to turn the volume completely off.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrotoys View Post
    That's "Angry Music" Johnny. It's quite popular... I'm not a big fan.

take out the music and you still have one hell of a video.... not sure but i make a cameo appearance in the daytona freeride section.... who knows but the escalade is funny.... whats even better is what was on the trailer behind it

sorry you did not like the music in the trailer...have you seen the other teasers for the video? the video features alot of different bands and music...from hardcore "crackhead" music to some ambient, rock, jam band (grateful dead genre), and more...

Quote Originally Posted by X-H2oCouchrider View Post
    take out the music and you still have one hell of a video.... not sure but i make a cameo appearance in the daytona freeride section.... who knows but the escalade is funny.... whats even better is what was on the trailer behind it
    yes the escalade makes an appearance in the daytona segment...twice actually lol...

+1
    There i go offending people again. Sometimes i just don't know when to shut up or catch up on my music. I am still stuck in the 80's i guess.

I apologize.

There i go offending people again. Sometimes i just don't know when to shut up or catch up on my music. I am still stuck in the 80's i guess.

I apologize.

didn't offend me...music is one of those things that people can take way too seriously lol...you can't make everyone happy all of the time, i thought the crackhead comment was kinda funny personally...and the 80's ain't so bad, if i could have gotten some music releases for some 80's songs they would have most definitly made the cut into the movie...

+1
    SUPER JOB ! The best ive seen yet.

Question: whats the best stand up for freestyle these days? I had 2 that i sold 4 years ago and i want to get a new one.Not that it 'really'matters because i will buy Yamaha.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information