Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying new 07 Honda Turbo

Hey Guys
    I am looking at picking up a left over 07 3 seater Honda Turbo with the GPS Built in. For those that have had it or have it how have they been on Gas and reliability. What do they top out at speed wise and 0-60. I curently have an 05 SeaDoo RXP but just blew the SC so i am debating wether or not to make the move to this Honda the dealer is Asking 7995 so it seams like a good price. Thanks for the Info Guys

Is that an out the door price? I have an 07 turbo G scape. I like it a lot. The gas mileage is good. A tank will last about all day if you don't goose it. That's easier said than done. Just do the basic maintenance and their almost bullet proof. Great ski.

Dont Know i will find out tonight or tomarrow. What does it run on the Top end 65?

If it's stock it might get 59-60mph. The spedo ( dream meter) will show an inaccurate speed. They are usually off a few mph.

Boost freak!!!!!!
    Wen I had my 07 f12x stock it gps 59.7 on gps and on the odemeter 63 64 it's an awsome ski honda skies never say no

louisville Ky/so. IN
    if thats out the door with a trailer..taxes, license, one year warranty, everything, then yeah it's good. If not then give him that option and be preparedto is 2010 and the ski has been sitting for 3 years tell him.. any rust in the cyls ask him? He'll say no but he'll know you mean business.

I am Negotiating the deal for the ski this week they want 7995 what do you guys think i should be able to talk them down to there is no dealer prep feas and i dont need a trailer. 7200 ? Thanks for the Imput

I just rode one this past weekend and it was a blast! you will be happy once you get it in the water... that turbo feels great!

after i negotiated a price for 2 skis and trailer i had them throw in 2 ski vest 4 gas tanks 2 bag anchors,2 flush kits and 2 honda ski covers and 2 rear swing steps.all this will cost you money later, so keep on pressing.I purchase my ski's ealier this year in march so the beginning of the year or late in the year is best to buy a watercraft for the summer when sales are down. oh also 4 custom ratchet style trailer tie downs with logo. Huntington beach honda in orange county CA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0071_800x511.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	203781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5720_800x571.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	203782  

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    So. Cal.
    Hunnington price is 7499. If 7995 out the door plus some freebies not bad deal. Make sure they throw in wash-out attactment.
    You will be happy with the Honda. It's a good solid ski. Great on fuel and I have friends that have 300+ hours of ocean riding and never been towed in. If reliability and fuel consumption with decent performance is what your after it'll do. Only comparable ski to this is STX15F Kawi.
    Just my .2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information