Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Boost freak!!!!!!

Real Honda performance

Hey honda owners if you really want to go fast on your hondas make them fast ass hell stop listening to all the ones that have been trying with evrything and don't pass 70 here are a couple of people that. Will make your hondas go really fast there called h20xtreme.net there located in Miami I have a well over high 70s low 80s f12x my brother has. A 94.7 mph an hour gps and proved r12x these people will make you go fast there the real deal they have from intakes to internals to heads to bigger turbo u name. It they make it happen all you gotta put is ur ski they put evrythings else
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	194876  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Honda View Post
    Hey honda owners if you really want to go fast on your hondas make them fast ass hell stop listening to all the ones that have been trying with evrything and don't pass 70 here are a couple of people that. Will make your hondas go really fast there called h20xtreme.net there located in Miami I have a well over high 70s low 80s f12x my brother has. A 94.7 mph an hour gps and proved r12x these people will make you go fast there not no little macsboost lie there the real deal they have from intakes to internals to heads to bigger turbo u name. It they make it happen all you gotta put is ur ski they put evrythings else

Here we go again.

Another 94 mph honda.

Speaking of things no one has ever seen....................

Maybe the Yeti will chime in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Here we go again.

Another 94 mph honda.

Speaking of things no one has ever seen....................

Maybe the Yeti will chime in on this.
    The same family. We are waiting for proof and saying its been "proved" is not proof.

This shop looks for real for the honda crowd. Anyone else ever deal with these guys?

+1
    we all like Aurice and he's helped forum members a lot already but all this post does is invite flames. It's just a big mouth without a video confirmation of the gps. Seein's believin', dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Honda View Post
    Hey honda owners if you really want to go fast on your hondas make them fast ass hell stop listening to all the ones that have been trying with evrything and don't pass 70 here are a couple of people that. Will make your hondas go really fast there called h20xtreme.net there located in Miami I have a well over high 70s low 80s f12x my brother has. A 94.7 mph an hour gps and proved r12x these people will make you go fast there not no little macsboost lie there the real deal they have from intakes to internals to heads to bigger turbo u name. It they make it happen all you gotta put is ur ski they put evrythings else
    Your not going to get any respect from me by putting down someone else s work. Mac hasn't lied about anything that I am aware of. I have his stage II kit on my ski and it has done exactly what he said it would do. I am glad to see others doing good things and wish them well. The way I see it is we support each other and hope we can make Hondas haul azz. Not talk shat about it.

I called the guys at extreme H2o and I am excited about what they are doing. Good luck guys. and Mac - Thanks for your work too.

Quote Originally Posted by baba booey View Post
    Got any extra corn? what's playing? lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information