bunk spacing for a 2009 FX SHO

I don't think the dealer I bought the ski and trailer from setup the trailer properly. The ski doesn't sit straight on the trailer and on one side a chine is riding on a bunk. What is the spacing between your bunks?

Thanks
    Shawn

+1
    I will get back to you this weekend. my ski is out at the beach so a measurement is not possible right now. will post measurements and pics on Saturday afternoon. Good luck

Dave

+1
    I measured 30" inches center to center of the rear bunk brackets and 28 3/4"Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jetski side.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	202794 on the front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jetski rear.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	202793  

+1
    sorry about the terrible format on my last post. this is the first time i have posted pics.

+1
    Dealers will tell you that it is a little crazy trying to adjust the bunkers for the SHO. I tried mine several different ways and finally settled for having the bunkers closer together to keep the carpet from rubbing on the chines. They are still stabil enough and I can still get the bunkers precisely between chines. I checked with my dealer and they said that is how they do it. They are pretty tech savy about these kinds of things and they were very optimistic about how they decided to do theirs. They have worked out fine for me. I will send pics tomorrow!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Dealers will tell you that it is a little crazy trying to adjust the bunkers for the SHO. I tried mine several different ways and finally settled for having the bunkers closer together to keep the carpet from rubbing on the chines. They are still stabil enough and I can still get the bunkers precisely between chines. I checked with my dealer and they said that is how they do it. They are pretty tech savy about these kinds of things and they were very optimistic about how they decided to do theirs. They have worked out fine for me. I will send pics tomorrow!
    The way i have my bunks set up they stay pretty much clear of the chines. I spent quite a bit of time with my ski and a lift, and as you mention it is pretty tricky to get right. I feel that you wouldnt want to go much narrower with your set up for balance purposes. the next space closer to the center where you wouldnt hit the chines seemed too close together for my comfort.

Thread Information