Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wheres the help...

Ok bp and high up people are clueless with the oil coming out now at a larger rate due to the robot below hitting the pipe....We have a national crisis on our hands..Were clueless on how to stop itWheres the love from other countrys .To help us idiots out with this OIL DEAL...

We need oil relief help....Brains not money...ANYONE HAVE A CLUE ...

+1
    Several other countries have offered help with additional skimmer boats. Obama did not accept their offers.

Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Several other countries have offered help with additional skimmer boats. Obama did not accept their offers.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    lets do like the Russians do and stick some C-4 in the hole and blow it to seal the pipe....just a thought. might have been a lot cheaper and less of an impact on the environment...every time I see or hear about this oil spill i keep thinking of that commercial spoof with the spilt coffee and BP exec's

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    lets do like the Russians do and stick some C-4 in the hole and blow it to seal the pipe....just a thought. might have been a lot cheaper and less of an impact on the environment...every time I see or hear about this oil spill i keep thinking of that commercial spoof with the spilt coffee and BP exec's
    +1..The russians did something similiar to this back in the 60s with a mild nuke..Sealed the leak in 30 some seconds...

Its really mind blowing to think.How stupid these high up ceo chairman engineers etc are...Boy once again america looks like idiots...God this gets old....And even nutty is that some of the stupid people aka us have better ideas and solutions but .No one high up on the chain listens to the idiot little people Us.....Imo America is the laughing stock of the pot...

Banned User
    +1
    I don't think you all understand just what a blessing this was to Obama. Now it allows him to push his "cap and trade" bill down our throats.
    And Louisiana just struck the jackpot. Are you kidding me?? BP will be paying those folks for years and years.....just like wining the lotto.

Remember what the presidential adviser, Raum Emmaniel, said in an interview not to long ago; "never let a good crisis go to waste....."

Not only is the 6 month drilling moratorium(which is in the courts, again) going to cripple Louisiana's economy even more than the spill is doing right now, but it will cripple this country with higher energy prices.

It doesn't matter that the deepwater drilling wasn't going to produce oil to market for years. The people that control the oil and gas prices are going to capitalize on this crisis, and put a good screwing to everyone.

And all the while, the entire Gulf of Mexico will become a toxic waste pool, that nobody wants to deal with.

Having lived in Louisiana, and flown 1000's of hours over the Gulf, I understand the scope and depth of this tragedy.

But, those of us that were, or are, in the oil and gas industry, or that live, or lived in Louisiana, knew that this kind of thing was a real possibility.

The state relies on the oil and gas industry, and fishing. The two industries don't go hand in hand. It is like dancing with the devil.

The biggest problem is this; Most American don't understand just how bad things are, and will become. The mainstream media is trying to downplay this whole thing. Anyone remember, just a few days after the accident, when all the news media aired an interview with a "noted scientist" who basically said that oil naturally seeps from the sea floor, so a "little spill" would not have a huge negative effect on the surrounding environment".....
    Are you fricking kidding me!!!! When I saw that interview, I knew we were in trouble.

Anyone can go to BP's site right now, and pick one of the many subsea ROV's to view, and see for yourselves what 36,000 psi oil pressure looks like;
    http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?...tentId=7062605

Simply Nuts....somewhere someone said 2012 is the end..And a quote was the sea will blacken ..Guess what the sea is getting black..So that is coming to life...Scary ...The 7th sign....

+1
    yea you would think that a oil company would spend a fair amount of R&D on on a solution to exactly this type of situation well before a disaster ever occurred.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information