Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1

How humbling everybody that makes up GH can be

So with all the drama that comes and goes throughout greenhulk I just wanted to post this thread. Maybe if you guys have a minute you can see how everybody on this forum can really come together and help each other out. We are truly a tight community that for me at least was very hard in the beginning to join and be apart of (be accepted).

I don't want this to be like checkout my first build thread dah dah dah.. however as most of you know and for the knew people that don't I joined this forum when I was 13 years old, and started my first build at this same age a 2000 Gp1200r. Well, half way through my build I turned 14 and somewhere during this this I finished my ski.

With no mechanical skills at all only the help of this forum I completed my ski and proved to everybody with the help of my mother at Mudbug that I am 14 and I did build my own ski.

The point of all of this is that drama comes and goes here on greenhulk.. however we all come together and help each other out we are the ones that make this forum so great. This has got to be one of the best forums. I have many great friends from this forum, and I hope to create many more.

Please take a minute and you can see how helpful everybody can be. I sometimes check back on this thread it humbles me to think how everyone took so much time to help someone.. I know this happens to everyone's build thread which is why in all if we take a second and look this site can be very humbling at times.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...light=hallpass

Kind of wish times were back like they were when this thread was active too many good memories.

Indeed... and you are a much wiser grasshoppa now...

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGPR View Post
    Indeed... and you are a much wiser grasshoppa now...

right...TY ANDY

+1
    we did miss you at the bug, you reminded me the other day about breakfast in the hotel and mike making the waitress cry. good times. she remembered us too.....

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    we did miss you at the bug, you reminded me the other day about breakfast in the hotel and mike making the waitress cry. good times. she remembered us too.....

she was there this year??

I thought that was hilarious, then i felt bad for her but mike gave her a hug i believe..

wasn't meeper with you guys also?

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Kale, I met you at mudbug that first year. I have to say I was impressed with you,your ski and your good sense of humor. You have come along way from the young puppy you were back then. Congrats

PS- And this is the best of the best guys I've ever met on here.

+1

search

Search,search, search.... what great builds such great help especially with the pictures!! I couldn't have done it with out them and I haven't even got to the Conversion section yet

+1
    You should have come Kale. MB rocked. I'll be there again next year for sure.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    You should have come Kale. MB rocked. I'll be there again next year for sure.
    +1000... MB was wow! Sorry we missed you this year Kale. Was really looking forward to meeting you and letting you ride my conversion -- you asked and you would have gotten the ride. Oh well...there's always next year.

PS. I like reading my build thread over again every once and a while. All the people that posted was humbling. I didn't do a lot of the building, but it was a great experience and still is.

Thread Information