Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Does anyone know what this is?

    So i was working in the engine room and on the size walls of my Gp1300 I have these 1x1 mounting brackets.. ( Those little white square plastic pieces). They are used as a mount to hold a zip tie to hold wires.... Anyway... They have some kind of epoxy or something on them to keep them in place ( usually they come with a double sided tape)... Does anyone know the material they are using in these ski's to hold them in place.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Clarksburg, WV
    You should be able to pick up some 3M double sided mounting tape for cheap from pretty much anywhere. Clean both surfaces really good and stick it on.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts