06-25-2010, 08:24 PM #1
81.8 MPH SeaDoo RXT - You name it, it has it!
$10,400 including the trailer.
Check out my signature for some videos.
I know I am going to catch hell from all of you, but I want a boat so I want to sell the ski to conger up some money for the boat. If the ski does not sell by July 10, it will be parted out. I would hate to part it, because the ski is completely dialed in and running great, but I gotta do what I gotta do!!
Up for sale is a great all around well cared for carage kept 81.8 MPH (on GPS) 2006 SeaDoo RXT and is ready for either racing or going on a 60+ mile long joy ride with some friends. Ski has only 30 hours on rebuilt engine. Includes Performance trailer with LED lights and bunk slides for easier loading and unloading. Title in hand, ready to sell.
The ski has the following:
- 4 inch air intake with Riva air filter
- Rude Supercharger with ET upgrade wheel. 15Lb of boost at 8600 RPM, slip recently checked and was 15 Ft Lbs
- Riva Gen II intercooler kit. Has be reinforced on both sides with 1/8 inch aluminum plate to eliminate swelling. An aditional relief has been added and goes to a 1/2 inch pisser, but is not being used.
- New 08 Throttle body and has been slightly modified for better overall performance
- Riva upgraded valvetrain which includes springs and retainers
- Updated SeaDoo exhaust and intake valves
- Riva 1 over pistons
- Riva head gasket
- ARP head studs
- Riva ECU 8600 rev limit
- 50 Lb BOSCH injectors
- Aluminum fuel rail with black braided push lock hose and fuel pressure gauge
- Turbo Smart rising rate fuel pressure regulator for adjusting idle air to fuel ratio
- BEGI fuel pressure regulator for adjusting mid and top speed air to fuel ratio
- Riva open loop kit with thermostat. Cools engine with water you ride in. Closed loop is inefficient
- Rude gas tank adapter
- J-Pipe has bung to monitor air to fuel ratio with O2 sensor
- Exhaust manifold has been drilled and tapped for O2 sensor. Connected to LC1 with gauge in mirror
- GreenHulk shorty water box with Riva through hull outlet
- VTS has been added
- Riva VTS rod
- RXT-X steering was added and powder coated gloss black
- Riva seat cover
- RXT-X pumpshoe was installed for many reasons. Better holeshot, better offshore performance, and improved intake grate mounting setup
- RXT-X rideplate modified for better performance by Jim's Performance
- RXT-X driveshaft machined to fit a Rad4 seal. Better holeshot, eliminates water entering hull
- RXT-X WORX intake grate
- Solas 4 blade winter impeller just serviced by SpeedFreaks Racing. Was pitched to 12/24 and reconditioned with new SpeedFreaks Racing nose cone
- Solas 4 blade summer impeller. Has setback mod for better holeshot/acceleration and pitched to 11/21.5 by SpeedFreaks Racing.
- Riva pump wedge
- Stainless pump liner
- Riva sponsons
- Race Engineering OPAS block offs
- Autometer Marine carbon fiber boost gauge mounted in mirror pod
- Grocco strainer
- Display replaced with new updated
- Rule automatic 1100 bilge pump
- Many plastics were swapped out with black ones for a better appearance
- Pump was changed from grease to synthetic 75-140 gear oil for longer life
- SeaDoo GTX limited glovebox lid to accept any Garmin 76
- Spare RXT-X driveshaft in stock form, with new carbon seal, carbon seal hat, and carbon seal boot
- Spare Riva nozzle with 82, 83, and 84mm rings
06-25-2010, 08:48 PM #2
06-25-2010, 09:00 PM #3
dam thats nice I hope you get what you want ! il take the ski and 39k for 96 32' fountain fever ..twin 502s
06-25-2010, 09:12 PM #4
06-25-2010, 09:41 PM #5
If someone buys the ski, I will also have a GoPro camera with all the goodies for it, helmet, and GPS (one in the pic) that I will be selling too. Otherwise it will all be in with the list of all the parts if the ski is parted out.
06-26-2010, 05:58 AM #6
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
06-26-2010, 08:35 AM #7
Does anyone have any reccomended transport service they would reccomend? How much does it typically cost for about 1800 miles?
06-26-2010, 08:49 AM #8
Good luck on your sell gus, hate to see you get rid of such a fast ski !!!
I was quoted about 500 anywhere in the us (except alaska and hawii)
06-26-2010, 01:01 PM #9
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
I sent you some PM messages, just before upgrade. Do not know if you received them.
06-26-2010, 01:40 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By 01xdime in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 21Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:14 PM
By BrockWed in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 13Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
By shhr in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 61Last Post: 10-19-2006, 03:40 PM
By slamcharger in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-06-2006, 08:11 AM
By Burnwater in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 24Last Post: 08-26-2005, 01:00 PM