Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

RXP handlebar conversion

Someone help me out here please. I am trying to decide between riva finger throttle or full bar conversion with umi bars and billet finger throttle.

Ive been looking and I can find the trim switch housing but still dont know what to do with the mode and set buttons?! The ones on my RXdi had another housing for the OE buttons, but I am at a loss with the RXP, but surely as they were raced they must have something?! unless they just do without them?

any ideas? cheers

+1
    the trim switch i got it here in the classified section for a good price!

but still looking for umi handle bar if any one has some info on that or website that still sell it!

Im wandering the same thing. There isnt aot of threads that i could find on how to do the bar conversions. I want to do it on my rxt but i dont know how to mount the kill switch post , and what housing i need to buy cause my ski does not have vts.. I wish there was a how to or a page with links of all the parts needed to make this work..

+1
    full bar is the way to go... 100% best mod ive done to the ski. I have riva bars and finger throttle. the riva lever did need a little modding toget the TB to fully open though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    full bar is the way to go... 100% best mod ive done to the ski. I have riva bars and finger throttle. the riva lever did need a little modding toget the TB to fully open though.

That looks awesome. Where did u get the piece for the dess post? And is it water tight? I do ride in saltwater alot.. Sorry if the questions are stupid im new to the whole jetski modding thing and am trying to learn as much as possible and not make any mistakes..

Rxp steering mod

Check the classified adds for an RXP-X steering system. It will bolt right on and looks good. Should be 300 to 500 for the complete set up.

Best MOD HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JARONK56...Where did you get that top acess cover. Did you paint it black or is it an aftermarket piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post

I did pretty much the same thing on my 06 RXT and it was the best mod by far and not expensive = aftermarket bars, odi grips, pjs throttle and umi switch housing. I used the rxp switch housing even though I didn't have VTS. For the DESS post, I bought right-angle aluminum and cut to fit, then painted it black. I used the stock bar clamps/stem and painted them black as well. I also used split loom to cover the wires for a better look than bare. Worked great in salt water and worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by roosterx View Post
    JARONK56...Where did you get that top acess cover. Did you paint it black or is it an aftermarket piece.
    Its the stock one painted... I hated the tranlucent garbage it looked cheap... I had it shipped to XSPAINT... http://xspaint.com/

All done by hand... Best paint work i've ever seen...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information