Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

Lets Speculate about the 06 Sea Doo's

03 it was the 185 hp gtx, 04 it was the 215 hp rxp, 05 wasa the 215hp RXT what the hell will they do in 06?

245 hp rxp/rxt?

Bold new colors?

Dump the 3D?

Whatever it is, i won't be getting it.

+1
    I think the HP will stay the same for 06. I think they will do the typical color change. Maybe add VTS to the RXT, GTX model and of course upgrade the sc cluth's to Rotax Racing specs.

250 hp 4 cylinders
    Higher top speeds
    You won't see VTS on an RXT........I don't believe they have ever had VTS on any of the 3 seaters.
    New colors/trim
    3-D will go away,but prolly not for another season.........
    You'll prolly see a new entry level boat platform.

And IF they are SMART.........much improved parts and performance information availability. Can you HEAR this BRP?????

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    RXP/RXT/GTX get BNGs, GTI is replaced by a new, cheap 4 strokes to fight the supersuccesfull Yamaha VX110.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i don't think they will dump the 3D yet... probably improve it a little...

i doubt they up the power from 215... they will jsut build it stronger with mild updates like jerur mentioned in the clutch....

i think yami put a dent in seadoo this year with taht dirt cheap 4-stroke.... maybe seadoo will have some naked cheap 4-stroke for the newbie with no cash

JERRY... u really think they will put a VTS in the RXT? i'll be pissssssed! lol.... freaken that hull has been out since 2002, and 2006 they decide to do it and i've already bought 2 of those hulls... uhhhh! i'd die for a VTS in my RXT but i'm not willing to sell and upgrade to 06 jsut for a VTS IF taht happens.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 11
    RXP/RXT/GTX get BNGs, GTI is replaced by a new, cheap 4 strokes to fight the supersuccesfull Yamaha VX110.
    i'm with 11..... i think sometin like that might happen... keep the GTI hull but throw in a slow ass cheap 4-stroke

+1
    I think a musclecraft like an RXT should have a VTS!

I think they should take the 3d, throw the 951 DI in it. Then compltely redesign the topdeck to look just like an XP! lol That would be a winner!!

What I REALLY want is an XP hull with a 4-stroke pushing between 170hp-200hp. So long as it stays light, nimble and fast, I really don't care what the colors are. If they put the power of an RXP in an XP hull, I would sell my RXP in a second! And I love my RXP.

Now back to reality. Sea-doo needs an entry level 4-stroke. Every ski but the entry level skis are pricing people out of the market. Make an attractive, fun, affordable ski with a hint of performance, and it'll sell like hotcakes. Yamaha already proved that true. Honestly, I could care less about some of the features that are on my sea-doo's. all I need is a fuel gauge, speedo, tach, and hour meter. Scrap the rest of the frivilous (sp) features.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    lol Thomas, I had the EXACT same idea, drop a 951 DI and an XP top deck on that POS to make it decent.

I agree something like 2 cylinders out of an RXP/RXT motor plus a little more boost in an XPL hull would ROCK, or add one cylinder to the 951 DI....

And yeah, Yamaha is making a KILLING with their VX110, (was outsold in july!), clean, allowed everywhere, cheap and incredible on gas, they sell like hot cakes.

I am sure it caught Bomby's attention.

The old GTX hull with the 3 cylinder 4TEC NA detuned to 100 or so hp. It's going to be called something like GTI 4TEC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information