Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

somethings never change.......

went over to yesterday.com.wanted to see if there had been any changes.nope.started a post about a guy i saw years back with a standup after seeing all the coucher bashing threads in the off topis section.oh by the way got some new names for standup riders...bar stoolers,lawn chairers,pole canoes.titled it right after a couch bashing one.yet no one got offend by it.within minutes i'm insulted.funny thing is remove standup from the first post completely and substitute in boat and look how riduclous the rest of it is.then the guy insults me for calling out his sxr based on his avatar,yet what did he use to determine i rode couches?? nothing in my sig there.then i posted in the feedback section on howthere website was a toilet for allowing this to go on.boy did that bring them out,talk about hypocrites over a single word "stand up".sent the stuff to the webmaster there.lets see if i get a response.
    Last edited by TxVirageTx; 06-26-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: update

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Post up that you ride a Polaris and watch the idiots come out in full force.....

That place really is bad. Lots of good info, but you have to wade through 87 pages of BS to find it....

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    They made mods out of guy that attacked our club ...well because we have a club, and one guy they made a mod that came onto the So Cal WaterCraft Club Forum before we made it open to post to only AWA or club members and called me a forum Nazi, Oh well the bad things over there just make this place even better

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    whats sad is how good the place use to be.sbt website as compared to a bar/grill.i'm not making money like i should,can't understand it.people come in once or twice and never come back.i've got the same group of regulars who really don't buy anything,but talk a lot of trash to anyone who comes thru the door,my bouncers just look the other way and let the profanity fly.yet the new place down the road just keeps getting bigger,better,and more advertising dollars.

Thread Information