Custom Trailers!!

Thinking of building some custom trailers to sell, something similiar to single and double jetsski trailers, I am located in central florida near Bradenton. Work is slow right now, And welding is what i do for a living! custom paint,wheels etc. so let me know if ur interested the more reply's the more motivation, Oh and I wont be selling them nowhere near as high as shadow trailers! I wonder if talking with a local dealer would work out. I would like to build a nice custom trailer for the new 2010 RXP! Black and Red with some aluminum diamond plate accents and led lighting! Any ways let me know and maybe I can start a project!

Fort. Lauderdale
    what type of prices are u talking . . . (ball park) . . . what products will u be using . . (lighting/ tires) will u be giving an upfront price? or wanting an open check book ?

If you can build a three placer for a reasonable price I would be interested.

I would be very interested in a single custom trailer for a sea doo rxt is 255! Can you give me some info please? I'm ready to buy!

venice fl.
    Painted steel, galvanized or aluminum? Painted steel wont last more than a year or 2 in the salt.

Miami, Florida United States
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Painted steel, galvanized or aluminum? Painted steel wont last more than a year or 2 in the salt.
    damn i hope it last longer than that because thats basically what i just picked up and not looking to buy another trailer any time soon.

cape coral, florida USA

painted steel in the salt wont last long, my buddys broke in half going down the street..

Chadds Ford, PA
    A narrow enough trailer to fit in a single garage yet hold more than 1 ski. I once had a trailer, 88" wide and would hold 3 skis. One sitdown with a standup next to it and then a standup across the back. I would be very interested in another trailer like this. At the least, a trailer to fit in the single garage yet fit 1 sitdown and 1 standup.

Let me know what you think!!

Thread Information