HELP 96 xp buzzer stays on

I was riding yesterday and my buzzer started going off. .so I checked pipe,cylinders,head everything was not hot maybe warm but not hot .it was still pissing out the back of the ski. I stoped for maybe 30 -45 minutes when I went to ride again the buzzer was still sounding as soon as I put the key in . what could this problem be ? does the buzzer go off for something other than temputure ? also just went outside and put the key in it and the buzzer is still going off as soon as you put the key in the ski has sat over night so its cool by now . also added oil to the oil tank even though it pre mix
    thanks
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by XP537 View Post
    I was riding yesterday and my buzzer started going off. .so I checked pipe,cylinders,head everything was not hot maybe warm but not hot .it was still pissing out the back of the ski. I stoped for maybe 30 -45 minutes when I went to ride again the buzzer was still sounding as soon as I put the key in . what could this problem be ? does the buzzer go off for something other than temputure ? also just went outside and put the key in it and the buzzer is still going off as soon as you put the key in the ski has sat over night so its cool by now . also added oil to the oil tank even though it pre mix
    thanks
    Les
    Ok I went outside and changed the buzzer and also the temp sensor .the buzzer is still staying on what else ?

+1
    sounds like you have a short somewhere. a constant buzzer is only sounded for overheat.

Thread Information