Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Not getting TOP Speed RXP at all

Hi Guys ...

I Need Some Help...I Started Upgrade my RXP 07 was with 15 hours When I Bought(now 23) and My friend and I We Bought the same Ski and same year and same hours...So I wanted be faster then him..lol So What I Did:

-Riva IC Gen 2
    - Rear Exhaust Trhu Hull
    - R&D Grate
    - Block Off OPAS Kit
    - Riva 3" Intake Air

I Realized I Was getting more RPM Before was about 7800-7900 and Now I got about 8100, Also Noticed My ski when I Take OFF too fast I Feel a lot Cavitation I Can feel the engine has more power then was before but It Cativates a lot, So what happend I Got the Garmin GPS and we were in the ocean was not like a Like smooth but He got 68.7 and Belive or not I got 68.1 and The only thing he did on his ski was the Grate and BOV which does not change Anything in top Speed...

So Here is my question What's is my next step to get rid of Cavitation , Why I Spend So much money and still running almost stock...I Don't think I getting Boost leak because I don't have a BOV and I getting around 8100 RPM...

I'm really thinking to change the impeller but I don't what impeller use to fix TOP Speed and Cavitation Problem....

Thanks so much

Manny

+1
    could be that your wear ring is shot.

Or

Do you know what intake grate he had? Maybe he bought the Riva which from experience hooks a little better in chop then the R&D.

He Does not has a riva I Think is a Worx Grate..but Even he has a riva he could not run at pretty my speed then me.. and You think the Wear ring Shoot could cause Cavitation when I Take Off???

+1
    Your running a stock impeller that's your problem you might as well just throw money away if you not gunna change the impeller you need around a 14/19 stage 1 impeller

I will Upgrade my SC in a couple weeks , maybe a C5 Don't you think I sould Use a 15/22 or 14/19 will work better???

+1
    With stock supercharger and the mods you listed you should use a 14/19 in my opinion with a c5 r&d I would use a 15/20 and then tweak it from there if you need to I'm running a x charger with about 11lbs right now my Rpms are about where I want them 8000-8100 but Im still breaking in the new motor and still tuning fuel but I'm using the 15/20 which seems to be perfect with a 82mm ring. The c5 is similar to the x charger but smaller diameter I think. The x charger is a awesome charger for the price

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    could be that your wear ring is shot.

Or

Do you know what intake grate he had? Maybe he bought the Riva which from experience hooks a little better in chop then the R&D.
    I do have the riva grate..thats it..and still beat him

i still have all the parts on my garage waiting to be installed...The only thing i have right now is the riva grate and a blow off valve

oh wait..i know what it is...the red is faster than the black..lol

You know my impeller arrives tomorrow

Let me get my impeller arrive tomorrow i will install and you will see I will smoke your Ass..
    Also you did not beat me You had to call a friend to ride for you and get 68 on GPS because you broke your ass and some ribs last time and you know you're riding with white key because you are scary like a chiken lol lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information