+1

Talking jim-mikes performance palm harbour fla

i recently purchased an 09 yamaha fzr and installed a full stage 1 riva kit on ski i had jim-mikes performance in palm harbour fl install kit once installed took ski out on sun 6/27 ski ran great one little hickup though when i turned handlebars to the left on throttle or at idle engine would rev up widly and telescopic bars would not go up like they should called jim-mikes on mon 830 am took the ski too him he immediately looked at ski relized steering and throttle cable routed under air intake instead of over them he took care of this right away with out a problem ski runs perfect now just like to thank him for his excellent and speedy work would recommend this mechanic to any one looking to mod there ski in the tampa bay area job very well done thanks again skizzott in tampa fl ps thanks to jerry at green hulk for recommending this kit to me which i purchased from his online store cheaper than what riva would have charged!!!

+1
    Two things, Skizz.....

1. Agreed about Jim, it's a stand up guy, I'd recommend him to anyone who needs work on their ski.

2. Periods, my man.... Periods!

+1
    next time ill have my wife proof a post before i send,english aint my strong suit lol. skizzott

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzott View Post
    i recently purchased an 09 yamaha fzr and installed a full stage 1 riva kit on ski i had jim-mikes performance in palm harbour fl install kit once installed took ski out on sun 6/27 ski ran great one little hickup though when i turned handlebars to the left on throttle or at idle engine would rev up widly and telescopic bars would not go up like they should called jim-mikes on mon 830 am took the ski too him he immediately looked at ski relized steering and throttle cable routed under air intake instead of over them he took care of this right away with out a problem ski runs perfect now just like to thank him for his excellent and speedy work would recommend this mechanic to any one looking to mod there ski in the tampa bay area job very well done thanks again skizzott in tampa fl ps thanks to jerry at green hulk for recommending this kit to me which i purchased from his online store cheaper than what riva would have charged!!!
    Thank you very much skizzott, Glad you are happy with the results.

+1
    word of mouths a great thing, peace out skizzott

Thread Information