+1

Had a couple good kills out at the lake this weekend....

Still not gps'ing anywhere near I did the other week when the ski went 69.2MPH but it definatly has a boat load more down low with the new mods... I think the other week when I GPS'd that the air must have been pretty awesome cause im seeing lower 68 #'s at best now but with that being said I really havent had what you would call glass water to work with either :-/... Anyway saturday I ran across a black 07 GPR1300 with a RIVA stage 1 kit... FIrst time we went from around 50 or so MPH an we stuck for a little while but then I eventually pulled away pretty decent up top.. We stopped an cut up some an he was telling me about his ski etc etc then I suggested we run again right off an idle an see what happens.. This was the best run for me,I moved on him pretty strong until I let off about 10 or 12 skis ahead.. Later on in the evening I ran up on a 07 Turbo Honda with a younger fella on it,We kicked from around 40ish or so an moved around him in pretty quick. Just like the GPR we stopped an cut up some an as we were leaving we kicked off from about 15 or so MPH an pretty much same results I moved on him pretty strong... The next day I went to a different lake an met up with some buddys... One Had an 08 Turbo Honda but he weighs 125lbs an was telling me he moves on most other turbo hondas.. So we ran off a 50ish hit the first time an we stuck for a few seconds then I started moving on him pretty good... Second time we fired off from an idle an we were actually side by side untill probably 50 or so then I started moving off him pretty decent but it was a fun race... Think he's gonna mod it soon so it'll be pretty sweet to do that run again regardless of the outcome.... Anyway figured I'd share a few of the pulls I had over the weekend... Gonna try a shredmaster rideplate this week an do some testing an see if it picks up any up top an hopefully it tracks a little straighter in the chop so I wont die...LOL .. Then goin down to lake cumberland this weekend hopefully to try out a few of these newer blower skis out... Might not have such of a successful story next week..lol

Nice results! In flat water you should do fine against the supercharged boats, the heat shouldnt hurt you as bad as it does them. I think you will like the shred if you have never run one.

The Shred-master will definitely help you track straighter in the chop. I just put mine on about a month ago and you can notice how straight it tracks when you get to bouncing in the chop. Back end doesn't feel like it is going to come around on you. Let's you ride much faster in the rough then you normally would.

+1
    Yeah im really excited about getting it on but unfortunatly Greg is two weeks back on getting me one so its gonna be another weekend taking my chances on the death plate..LOL.. Btw Morris do you have any diagrams drawn out anywhere on the net with your dual pump fuel system I could look at? Im gonna throw on the buckshots next weekend an start tuning some an see what happens.. Kerry had tripple pumps on my other ski an I want my fuel gauge so im unsure how to go about this.... But yeah im pretty excited to try out some big blower skis to see how I stack up with my small mods b4 I go back to big carbs an tripples...

+1
    Well you were absolutly right Morris.... Got to run a SHO an a ULTRA250X 3 wide in this cove with smooth water off bout a 20-25 hit... The SHO actually held tight for a minute then I started yanking him pretty good up top.. The Ultra250X was probably 2-3 boats behind the SHO... I ran 2 RXP's one 215 an one 255X at the same time as well on the main lake... We fired off from maybe 40-45 an I had a slight edge on both of them but we ended up getting in some pretty serious chop so it ended being a riders race instead of a flat out drag race.. I beat both of them threw the chop pretty decent but again maybe they just dident have balls I was having that day...LOL ... Guess I better throw on the big carbs now an start trying some modded skis now ..

Thread Information