Thread: seadoo 3d

seadoo 3d

hi the people my pal has a seadoo 3d rfi mode i think he is havin a few problems such as it runs ruff in water and when u accelerate it jus bogs down and nothing happens and the throttle is a bit tempermental
    we took it to a dealer and he sed that it needs new engine mounts and there could be something wrong with the exhaust system
    it was running fine last year but now we have this problem i no the ski needs a service but if we have the service done would it solve the problem

Oxford, MS

I have a 3d that has run fine up until this year. Replaced a starter relay and it ran good for 2 weeks, now i'm dealing with losing power above half throttle. Changed the spark plugs and found no improvement. It runs strong at times then every few minutes it will lose power for a split second, (can hear the engine bog) then runs strong again. Can't figure it out.

you dont think it could have something to do with the fuel system for example the filter but i havent a clue where its located and overall did the fuse you got make the ski run a bit better

Thread Information