+1

Exclamation AllianceOne Scam!! READ!!!

So today I get home and check my mail and get the usual. A Credit card bill, advertisement and this letter from AllianceOne.

So anyways, I open up the letter and the first thing I read in red bold letter is:
    PROTECT YOUR DRIVING PRIVILEGES MAKE PAYMENT IN FULL IMMEDIATELY

I was like what the heck? I don't remember getting a ticket in the past couple of months. Then I thought darn...I must have ran a red light or something and those new camera's spotted me and didn't receive notice of the ticket or something....

So for the first couple of minutes they had me thinking...Until I read the letter completely and read one of their payment methods: *Go to Western Union office and send an instant wire transfer....that's where my doubt started.

So I went online and did a quick google search and sure enough it was a scam.

Be careful and don't fall for this!!!!

Hope people read this or actually did a google search before sending payment like I was thinking of doing.

+1
    By the way, anyone know an FBI agent so they can crack these guys and stop them from stealing money from good Samaritans?

In Arizona, the law states that you are to be served with the citation.

Contact your local news stations, they usually have an interest in these kind of things.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    If it came in the mail contact your local Post Master. If they are in the U.S. they do not want the Postal Inspectors after them. Those guys are relentless. Don't piss off the Rail Road cops either.

Angry Alliance One Scam

Alliance One called me saying that I owed $17, 000 to the State Pharmacy Board of Nevada dating from 2003. I asked for the invoice and proof of the alleged collections account and they stated that they didn't have anything because it was done electronically but they kept trying to get me to make a payment for the alleged debt. Now I have never worked in the pharmacy/medical field and I asked it was possible that I owe money to a state agency. They tried telling me it was probably a student loan debt of which I know is not true and then i called the State Pharmacy Board of Nevada myself and they told me that they have no record of me owing them any money AND that they don't use an outside collections agency to collect on debts. I was told by the lady that runs the State Pharmacy Board that the collections notice was either a scam or a mistake.

I called Alliance One back to tell them all of this and spoke with a manager (Allan) demanding to see proof of their collections notice. He said he would mail it to me and that if it was a mistake it was easy to fix. The scary part is that they had my Social Security number, my old address from where I lived in 2003 and of course my phone number. It has been a month since I first called Alliance One and I have yet to receive any copy of the collections account and I have called Allan back 3 times and left a message with him, of which he has not returned my calls. This company needs to be reported to the California Attorney General and FBI immediately. I'm worried about how much power they actually have or if they are a real collections agency because I have perfect credit and have never been late on a payment (that's how I knew it was a scam from the beginning) and my husband is an attorney and I will sue them if they affect my credit score in any way.

Thread Information