Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    +1

Some Extra Yami Parts!

Some parts taking up space. Compete 1100 coupler set. Pto side Rubber piece and midshaft side.For wave raider/Wave venture Never installed! Brand new but dusty $50 + Ship. A 2002 GPR seat! Ugly orange after market seat cover. $20 + ship Very nice and clean silver oem seat cover from a 08 gpr $10 + ship. Stock GPR sponsons $10 + ship. Stock bars with throttle $free + ship. Stock GPR ride plate and intake grate set $20 + ship. GPR handle bar pad. Clean shape $5 + ship. Stock GPR grab handle $20 + ship. Stock GPR sound suppresent $Free + ship. GPR power valve motor Works great Only thing is I cut off plug and used but conectors to hook up wires. Can be used like that $50 + ship Has cables 1 good 1 needs to be replaced. Complete 760 exhaust. Manifold + pipes back to water box $50 + ship. 00 GPR hull striped to nothing Front eye hook in bow missing. No title Good project hull FREE + ship Has rub rail and transom plate! Carbs off a 00 760. Complete. Off running ski Been sitting for a year!. $75 + ship. 01 stock. GPR battery box $20 + ship. Complete 00 GPR front cowlings Silver. Nice shape Comes with right and left farrings. Hood with latch. Black plastic hood cover (Scratches in it) and glove box. Basicaly complete front end.$175 + ship. Stock GPR fuel pick up sending unit $10 + ship. 2005 xlt 1200 front and rear seats. Has royal blue and black hydro-turf seat covers. Rate it a 7 out of ten $100 + ship. 00 GPR carbs. Complete. Was on a running ski that previous owner dismantled to rebuild They are complete but in pices + accel pump.$75 + Ship. . 00 GPR steering cables $25 + ship. 00 GPR throtle cable $20 + ship. 00 complete steering components neck $25 + ship. 00 GPR guage cluster Unknown hours and no idea if works Free + Free shipping. (I just picked up a 94 waverunner 3. Running ski with papers I'm dismantling next week. PM with any interest). "MORE TO COME" Open to offers. Ask I may have somthing you need not listed. Thanks Frank.....

Pmed for 02 seat and 00 GPR carbs.

Stock GPR grab handle $20 + ship. Stock GPR sound suppresent $Free + ship.

Hey Frank, what year is the stock GPR sound supression and what shape is it in? also how is the grab handle? is it dooable for painting? if it`s all good, I call dibs...
    PM sent...

+1
    PM'd on GPR gauge, GPR handle bar pad and Stock bars with throttle

+1
    PM'ed for hull!

I would like the gauge cluster. I will pm u when I get off work

+1

Update!

Returned PM's. Update. Bars Bar pad and Gauge cluster are sold: PhillipGPR. Sound supresent and grab handle are sold AndyGPR. Hull pending interest. Gpr seat Orange cover pending! Also I have a 98 GP1200 riva ride plate no mods $50 + ship

+1
    Jesus Frank!!! Did you just run out of my garage???????

+1

TJ

HaHa I did.... My wife is making me clear some room in the garage so we can put my sons power wheels and bike in there Im down to 11 ski's now she just dousnt understand.LOL Like i always say Im the boss in my house till my wife comes home
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Jesus Frank!!! Did you just run out of my garage???????

Quote Originally Posted by GPRFrank View Post
    HaHa I did.... My wife is making me clear some room in the garage so we can put my sons power wheels and bike in there Im down to 11 ski's now she just dousnt understand.LOL Like i always say Im the boss in my house till my wife comes home

both newer cars are out in the driveway, the ski is in the bat cave!
    replied PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information