Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

next mod for RXP-X suggestions??

just ordered the 4'intake with catch can , already have the impeller,intake grate , opas block offs, so i guess this about brings me to stage 1 , what should my next mod be?? WITHOUT going in the engine i wanna stay strictly bolt on and dont want to lose any reliability THANKS

+1
    Pump wedge and vts rod.

what will this accomplish?

+1
    WIll prob give you about 1.5MPH but you will sacrifice a bit of handling (ie hard carving ability).

wonder what else is possible without that sacrifice, i ride in rough salty conditions often jumping, not like that really matters but just saying

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    i never really noticed much difference in handeling with a wedge....except wide open trimmed up..i ride the rough..nose down to stay in teh water...

trimmed down all the way in the chop? so the wedge and the vts ext is the next step then?

i would normally agree with the wedge, however, its not going to do you much good if you are just riding/jumping chop and waves... your not looking for top speed i would assume. have you thought about the through hull exhaust? probably would be my next mod if i was riding in the same conditions as you. Also how about a set of sponsons maybe...just a thought

+1
    My exhaust and IC relocate did NOTHING performance wise for my ski that was noticeable. I spent the money thinking it probably would not but boy does my engine compartment look Sweeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by bar and shield215 View Post
    i would normally agree with the wedge, however, its not going to do you much good if you are just riding/jumping chop and waves... your not looking for top speed i would assume. have you thought about the through hull exhaust? probably would be my next mod if i was riding in the same conditions as you. Also how about a set of sponsons maybe...just a thought
    I do like to fly when on glass and in the bay, so i guess you could say i do all kinds of riding, iam interested in top speed of course, but i jump also, would the sponsons help with handling much in the chop esp?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information