Thread: RXP bashing

RXP bashing

I read a lot of bad things said about seadoo and the rxp on the ultra150 board. They think that kawi is going to come out with something to whip the rxp. You guys better jump on that board and defend your beloved rxp

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Well I quit expecting for a new stock ski I'd care for a long time ago.
    I think Ultra150 people got their bubble burst because the only thing they could brag about was the Ultra was the fastest stock ski, and nothing else.

Now the RXP is the fastest stock ski, even though it doesn't handle either they're kinda bitter.

Understandable.

Of course a 15F SC is the ULTIMATE runabout, no ski can touch it, but it's not available in stock form so it doesn't count in the mind of 95% people.

Of course for the selected few it's another story, but I am real about it, besides maybe an Hydrospace (their HO and the upcoming V4 twin turbo, STX hulled, 300hp+ runabout) there is NO stock ski I would even remotely care for.

SeaDoo leads the musclecraft market now because assuming it's running right (not always the case) no stock ski can beat an RXP on a lake, no stock ski can beat an RXT on the ocean (besides a VERY well handled 15F).

So of course being a member of a board named after a boat not many care for any longer can be hard.
    Those are cool folks, most of their Ultras would smoke an RXP, but that's not fair comparing mod boats to stock boats.

Maybe it's something to think about for the future of this site, opening to other models/brands might help this place to survive once the RXP will be obsolete.

Because don't fool yourselves fellows, one day most will talk about the RXP the way we see the Ultra today.

There is always someone who will bash anything out there. I don't think there is any product that can't be improved. Buy and ride what you like and have fun.

no need to defend urself, just go fly by a ultra 150 and let that do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by watermedic
    There is always someone who will bash anything out there. I don't think there is any product that can't be improved. Buy and ride what you like and have fun.
    Well put.

I think this site can always be a 4techperformance site. Most of the mods and information is about 4tech in general and not just the rxp. I don't know of any mod discovered on this site that is rxp only. Rxp might get upgraded to a new name down the road but the 4tech will live on.

+1
    Right now Ultra150.com is about as dead as a site can get. It has turned into a cat fight where the same few people keep bashing each other. They still call it home of the "worlds fastest stock PWC" which is now 2 years out of date. If Kawi does come out with a high performance SC 4-stroke 3 seater in 2006 and a 2 seat version soon afterwards, the Ultra board will come back to life, but it would be due for a name change.

With the high numbers of RXP and RXT boats sold by SD, and all the mods available for them, it will be a L O N G time before the growth of RXPperformance.com slows down. Even if next year, these boats are not on top of the feeding chain in stock configuration, the modded ones will be.
    Besides, SD isn't sitting on their thumb, waiting for someone to take their title away !

Richard

+1
    I know one thing,,when my RXP is working,,,no one comes close to me on Lake Ponchatrain. And as for chop there ain`t even no competition out there.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    You mean there's no chop?

+1
    I think it should be sanctioned as a national past time!!!

Thread Information