If interested please order here

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1493

Once you place your order please ship your ECU to the following address

R&D Performance Products
    att: Order (your order number here)
    12983 Los Nietos Rd.
    Santa Fe Springs,
    CA 90670

If any custom programming is needed please leave your notes in the comments section when you place your order.

R&D now offers ECU Reprogramming Services for all 2005-2009 Yamaha GP 1300R models with electronic fuel injected engines. R&D Reprogrammed ECU’s are guaranteed to deliver “horsepower you can feel” with instant throttle response, improved mid range acceleration, and increased top end performance via improved ignition timing and raised rev limiter settings. R&D has completely overhauled the ignition and fuel tables in the O.E.M. ECU to aggressively clean up rich fuel zones and strategically added advanced ignition timing in the low and mid range areas which will add the power we have all been looking for out of the GP 1300R engine platform for years. R&D has improved the idle and low end throttle response significantly, increased mid range performance, and added a solid two miles per hour with increased rpm performance on a box stock G1300R. Rev limiter function is “race inspired” allowing stable speeds and greater control in rough water conditions. R&D offers several levels of Re-programming which are designated for specific performance situations from box stock to all levels of high performance bolt on performance modifications. R&D offers 3 versions of programs labeled R1, R2, and R3T. R1 will work great in box stock GP1300Rs running 91 octane pump gasoline and work well with R&D Performer and Stage 1 Kits with mild compression upgrades. R2 has higher ignition timing advancement to work well in higher performing applications with higher compression ratio upgrades running 98 or 100 octane fuels such as 100LL Aviation fuel. R3T will offer specifically tuned ignition maps for “Factory Pipe Triple Pipes”. Have ideas of your own? No Problem! Simply call the pros at R&D and have a custom ignition timing profile set up for your application. R&D suggests the use of the R&D Powershot fuel tuner to custom tune the A.F.R. with R2 and R3T Programs. NOTE: Recent testing with a 80 hour GP1300R revealed a top speed of 63.5-64 at 7020 RPM

• Improved throttle response, increased overall horsepower
    • Increased RPM’s ( 200 over stock @ 7250-7300 rpm)(7400 plus S1)
    • Increased Top End Performance(2-3 MPH speed gain) • Improved cruise performance in the 4000 to 6500 RPM area
    • No more over rich or loading up in no wake zones
    • Performance rev limiter works smooth in rough chop
    • 91 octane pump gas friendly with R1 program
    • Raised rev limiters (R1=7750)(R2=8200)(R3=8750) • Inexpensive horsepower upgrade

NOTE: The R&D R1 can be used with up to 135 psi cranking compression using 91 octane pump gasoline recreationally as a stand alone product. R2 can be used with 150 psi cranking compression using high grade fuel and the addition of a R&D Powershot Fuel Tuner to properly tune the A.F.R..

+1
    Anybody want to buy a kidney?Whats the turn around time?Should I or anybody else interested discuss there set up and expectations with Glenn(r&d)first?So many Qs Jerry , i assume I do not need my Riva EFI controller or do I ETC ETC......

+1
    Thats great for all those EFI guys!!!

Should be some EFI tripple pipers coming out soon now!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Thats great for all those EFI guys!!!

Should be some EFI tripple pipers coming out soon now!!
    Already there

Guess I switched to the dark side (4 stroke) a little too soon! Keep the 2 strokes alive! Hells yeah!

+1
    why cant they do the 03 - 04 ecu with power valves if they can do 2005+?

So what about a ski with a full a stage 2, ported t/b's and 160 psi, neither will work.

A little more info would be helpfull. most of us already have advance timing and i thought we needed to stay on there power band around 7200rpm. Right or wrong

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    why cant they do the 03 - 04 ecu with power valves if they can do 2005+?
    Quote Originally Posted by GPR View Post
    So what about a ski with a full a stage 2, ported t/b's and 160 psi, neither will work.
    Quote Originally Posted by GPR View Post
    A little more info would be helpfull. most of us already have advance timing and i thought we needed to stay on there power band around 7200rpm. Right or wrong
    Jerry doesnt perform this service... I would think that these questions need to be answered by R&D

+1
    Fu*king figures... Exactly 1 month after selling my ported 1300 after waiting 5 years for an ecu here it is... Anyone want to bet triples just became desirable used again...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information