Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

2010 Summer riding videos

Wheres all the riding videos of you all riding your skis! About 50 some odd people own Pro785s on here and noone has posted any videos. Why not? Noone got a camera? Or are ya chicken to bring it out on the water with ya? Hell, I rode my pro with 1 hand in my videos..! it's not impossible and no it doesnt get wet.

I'd just like to see some videos of your skis in action making hellacious turns and roostertails and high speed passes. I think hyoctane and me are the only ones ever to make a video.. Lets see some from the 4th of july weekend coming up!. I'll have 1 or 2 of my skis running myself.. Oh yeah, keddano made a couple and tony made a couple short ones..

If you need a cheap affordable video camera, just buy the 35.00 camera i bought.. its a 10 meg with video. I bought a 4 gig card and can make up to 2 hours of video on 1 charge.

its a noname camera from hong kong. actually works great! It's a TFT camera from ebay.. they have them for sale all the time.

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    STANDBY....loading a video on youtube

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    Some random videos of the '98....first pass was my 64.1 MPH @ 7930 RPM. Last one is me riding on the hood.

+1
    You were flying! That looked great going 64. Thanks for sharing.. Getting me pumped for the Pro! Looks like it running good. is that recently from your new motor from Sharps?

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1

It can be tricky keeping the camera stable at 60mph WOT

+1
    Marion,,,,,,,You can really tear up that lake up with that ski! Greats 180 in the second vid, the high speed pass on the 3rd vid was sweet too. Good job Keith on the video. I was was wondering when you were gonna punch it and catch up to her..lol

When my skis finally to decide to act right, I'll post a few..

+1
    Hey gang, I got my SLT750 running perfect today. So zora and I went out for a ride. it was great. The ski jumps out of the water when ya punch it! I keep it at 3/4 throttle pretty much just to make sure I wasnt gonna go lean. It had full throttle left in it..

I set the lows to a 1/2 out and the highs were 1.25 MAG. 3/8 CEN and 7/8 on PTO . these are specs for a 94 750 sl which is what the motor actually is, not a 95 slt750.. I have that 1 center piston bored.25 over and its used so no need to set the rings. they are already.. but like I said, i took it easy for a while.. checked temps and all was good. pipe was 90 degrees and the jugs and heads were never over 143.. mostly less. like 127,119.109.. those kinda numbers from the infrared reader i was using..

no GPS numbers. too hard with the dog , camera and me all going at once, but it felt great and throttle response in all conditions were spot on..

I actually did sqeek the center carb out just a 1/8 to be nice to that cylinder! with it being an unknown, i wanted to be richer than leaner!.

Video in a min.. What a great day to ride. 86 degrees, sunny,great water conditions. Zora is a trooper. She loves my jetski/ I dont even hold onto her when riding. She thinks were going out to look for Puppies! lol We found a bunch. Seen a few friends on thier boats.. Ryan,, where ya at? lol Theres another party coming up sometime in the next few weeks called the MOOT. It a blast too.. at least I have a running ski to run now! I.m so happy.... Love my SLT!

You guys are making me jealous especially you guys in Canada with that whole lake to yourselves. Because my shoulders are so bad it is difficult for me to stay on it WOT for too long. I have a holiday barbecue to go to tomorrow so my ski will not be seeing the water until next week when I go on vacation. I will try and get some video for you then.

BTW: Bow....Zora needs a PFD. She should not be on there without one. My wife won't let me take Bella out on the ski but I know she would love it if she got the chance. Bulldogs love to ride stuff.

It's a JEEP thing...You wouldn't Understand dirtdude35's Avatar
    i will try and get some today. if go to the lake

+1
    Ok, heres some more video of the ride back from the party last night. Phew, I was hung over for sure.lol The fireworks were great, the food awesome and friends a plenty and of course girls in bikinis! What a perfect 4th of july.. 91 and sunny, slight breeze at night, Sleep under the stars on a friends boat.. Woke up at 6-00am and rode back to the launch on glass..What afun time/ I think i'll do it again today too since nothings open as today is the observed holiday!...

Post your videos!!!!! They will keep us occupied in the winter time.. I let my buddy ride my slt. Man he was awesome on it.. I did the flying superman and it worked out great! I was just afraid of ripping my legs off the back where those 2 nuts are leftover from the rear small grab rail.. I'll have to remove them today. they are sharp looking.. ouch! esspecially doing a superman while going wot. that was fun as hell! lol The ski ran just awesome.. who cares how fast your going. no body around here cares,, more like whatcha got to drink! lol video in a few mins..

opps. Zora still had no perserver on.. I did fall off for the first time yesterday! I didnt flip it, but Yeah it threw me!, then the ski bumped me while i was underwater.. No dog...she was on shore.. I was getting a little too crazy on it I guess..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information