Well first off ive been trippin pretty bad over having low compression with these new heads ive been experimenting with cause I really thought I needed to freshin up my top end.. But with the air being so good today I figured I go out an see if I could find where some of my speed went anyway... Well i definatly found it an then some... First pass out threw some pretty consistant chop it went 68.9... Next pass with 85% of it being smooth(Best pass of the night) it went 69.6... It was getting late so I wanted to make back to back passes from stock sponsons switching over to the beach house sponsons... With them set all the way up an all the way back,the first pass it went 69.5... Next pass in so so chop it went 69.2... Pass after that it went 69.4 in pretty smooth conditions... I wish I wouldve made a couple more passes on the stockers cause I think it had 69.7or8 in it tonight.. To a brighter note it did seem to go threw the chop a little better but unsure if they scrub .2 -.3 or not....