Help upgrading oiler in PTO and question on new X-charger?

All,
    This is on a 2005 RXP (Upgrading to the 08 oiler). I'm trying to upgrade my oiler inthe PTO housing and looking for a couple of pointers. I've read on here about using a vice grip to remove it, but it's not coming too good. I got it about 1/8 up and doesn't budge anymore. Anyone have any better ideas?
    Also, I've read on here about the oiling hole on the X-charger and problems with sending to much oil to intercooler from supercharger. Was this fixed on this year's X-charger (just purchased from Jerry this week and waiting to come in). I've been out of commission waiting on parts to fix my ski after my supercharger locked up and sent my gear into the engine. I currently have the engine all cleaned out and awaiting on the oil pumps, bull gear, etc. to come in to fix. I'm trying to get all of my ducks in a row before I start putting everything back together. Any help is greatly appreciated. THanks!

I put a pair of vice grips on it and put a 3/8 breaker between the vice grip's teeth (but not being clamped by the teeth). This gave me something to help tap on with a hammer. It was still a beast to get out though.

Thanks man, Gonna give that a try! Heading out on the water now with my other ski, everyone have a great 4th!

+1
    Maybe a heat gun, and wiggle it out. As for the charger extra hole leave it open to lube the inner charger bearing. The only reason the oil was leaking into the intake side of the charger, was the chargers ran too hot, and warped the oil seal . Mostly on bigger boost chargers. If u ever run into that problem, some are using a better Viton oil seal in place of the OEM seal.

+1
    I put the oiler in the vice and twist and pull the pto off the oiler. Simple.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    Maybe a heat gun, and wiggle it out. As for the charger extra hole leave it open to lube the inner charger bearing. The only reason the oil was leaking into the intake side of the charger, was the chargers ran too hot, and warped the oil seal . Mostly on bigger boost chargers. If u ever run into that problem, some are using a better Viton oil seal in place of the OEM seal.

Not to steal the thread but if you need the viton seal psycho is talking about check out my thread. I been selling them to the forum members, they are hard to get a hold of.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ercharger-Seal

Thread Information