Hello, Well I just cant catch a break so maybe someone can help me. I redid most of my genesis and at the end found I had a bad Pto coupler from polaris after ordering it. I then took it to Pittsburgh Watercraft to be repaired they ordered the tool and a new coupler the ski sat for a week after being promised it would be done wednesday from the owner and I kept giving them chance after chance and so I just couldn't take being jerked around anymore so I paid and took it from there bad business. But anyway I bought the alignment tool from them and I have installed the new Pto coupler I am having no luck aligning this thing I have tried washers and shims I just cant get it exact close but you still gotta shove the tool pretty good. I do have the factory manual but it"s not to much of a help. Is there anyone that can help me out with information or even a place to take it to in Pittsburgh, Pa. This has been going on for over a month so any help would be greatly appericated... Thanks, Bill...