09 RXT is question

Any one have one and the thoughts. Am ready to pul the trigger and get one. Dealer is asking 12999.00 Plus fees and really does not want to move on the price. Unit is brand new. Thanks in advance for any info...Jerry

+1
    Jerry, I take it you are talking about the 215 RXT; if you took that deal, you would be paying full MSRP on last year's model. Even with zero hours, you still have to consider depreciation on it. With tax, trailer and other fees you could be looking at close to $15K for that thing. If you shop around, you can probably find a 2010 model for less than that or the same. I have to say, it's getting ridiculous what they are wanting for PWC these days; no wonder it's still sitting at the dealer.

No, it is the RXTis 255. I went ahead and bought it as the promotion for a 4 year warranty was up on the 3rd. I figure that had to be worth something. It is a big sucker compared to my RXP. Thanks for the reply...Jerry

shoot i would have got the 260x for that price. but anyway have fun!

Hi Jerry - not much difference between the 09 and 10 as far as I know - maybe some mode differences but the power and suspension are the same so you're in for a treat. Been riding/racing skis since 1993 and the is the best ocean riding ski I've ever owned or ridden. I have to admit that I haven't ridden a kawi ultra 260 yet but I can't see how a hull designed to plow through the rough stuff would be more comfortable than the S3 hull with the suspension. It is mind blowing...

If you ride on a lake and mostly smooth water, you may not fully enjoy the suspension but if you ride in the ocean, it's the best thing going in my experience...we rode today in 25mph winds and if I didn't have the iS, I'd would have been hating life...

Quote Originally Posted by Havadoo View Post
    Any one have one and the thoughts. Am ready to pul the trigger and get one. Dealer is asking 12999.00 Plus fees and really does not want to move on the price. Unit is brand new. Thanks in advance for any info...Jerry
    You won't be disappointed! It's the best Sea Doo I have own so far! No regrets for me purchasing this ski! As far as the price goes, that is what I paid for mine last July.

Talking

The suspension is simply amazing!! and the hull kicks ass too.

I ride the 260IS in the Mediterranean Sea and i am thankful that i made the decision to buy this model!

This is the future of jetskis.

Thanks all....Wife loves it!!!

Just crossed 220km in rough sea and i was very thankful i had that suspension!!!!!

Amazing machine! Well done seadoo!

Thread Information