Thread: GOPRO Camera

GOPRO Camera

Hey guys I have a few questions I am trying to find a good place to to put the camera on my X. Do any of yall have any pictures of how they are mounted? I dont have a helmet. I have heard there is a vibration mode is that true? I just have the regular camera.

I have the GOPRO motorsport..comes with several types of mounts and a suction cup that works very well..I have 3 videos.(look for pitucole) and are HD and vibration proof..go to GOPRO website for more information

Call me for accessories or the camera, we offer it in 3 styles. one in wide angle the other 2 are HD starting at $149.95

Mark Lowman
    The Solder Joint
    714-997-8535

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by I love water View Post
    Hey guys I have a few questions I am trying to find a good place to to put the camera on my X. Do any of yall have any pictures of how they are mounted? I dont have a helmet. I have heard there is a vibration mode is that true? I just have the regular camera.
    Get the Go Pro Hero HD. They come in "kit" form with various mounts. Get the one that comes with the suction cup style mount, that will be the most versatile. I have an RXT-X, and have mounted it just about everywhere, as you can see in these video's, all done with suction cup mount(I think-might be one with handle bar mount-I forget)

An example of slow-motion(R3 setting on the camera, 720P/60);

And, you can even do time lapsed photography;

There is no "vibration mode". There is a little orange rubber clip that snaps into one of the mounts, to reduce the clicking noise. I haven't used it.

Also, when you first get the camera, go through the settings(read the instructions). Default setting is R4, which is 720P/30. You want R5, which is 1080P resolution.

The battery is good for a maximum of 3 hours 17 minutes(when used for time lapsed photography), and maybe a bit less shooting video. 16gb Kingston class 4 is all you need. You will run out of battery, before you run out of memory, in most cases.

You can power the camera with an external power supply, but not in the water-proof case. Go Pro will be coming out with a "skeleton case" in the next few months that will allow you to run the camera off A/C, while still maintaining some weather sealing, and allow the use of the mounts.

Here's a couple I did for someone else;
    All Go Pro Hero HD, with suction cup mount;

Mix video, with mostly Go Pro video, but also some other HD video from my hand held. You can see the Go Pro mounted on the handle bars of the Yamaha in some of the video's. We had to create a special mount for that;

For editing, I recommend http://www.cyberlink.com/products/po...iew_en_US.html

Thread Information