Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2

    Ready for the 4th!!!!

    Let of about five last night!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0702102147.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	203728


  2. #2
    AquaGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The dock
    Posts
    558
    +1
    1
    Looks like fun!!

  3. #3
    jusloungin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    fort myers
    Posts
    141
    i thought peter was going to set all of them off last night

  4. #4
    zx11rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral
    Posts
    1,132
    Yeah peter would have tried to do more if the cops didn't show up at 1 am...

  5. #5
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55
    dayum, yall aint playing

  6. #6
    3 x 1800 feeding my obsession sconti stellari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    516
    you need to attach them to your ski
    looks like fun !!! see ya tomorrow night

  7. #7
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Guess ZX11RIDER forgot about this when he went for a swim at 3am last night in the riverTried to upload a picDamn can't upload the pic of the gator!

  8. #8
    zx11rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    Guess ZX11RIDER forgot about this when he went for a swim at 3am last night in the riverTried to upload a picDamn can't upload the pic of the gator!
    The Gator was lucky that nite he didnt come close to me or he would have been on the grill for the 4th here is a picture of Him stopping by for dinner he just didnt know he was on the menu http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.c...or-at-door.jpg

  9. #9
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by zx11rider View Post
    The Gator was lucky that nite he didnt come close to me or he would have been on the grill for the 4th here is a picture of Him stopping by for dinner he just didnt know he was on the menu http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.c...or-at-door.jpg
    ron, your crazy bro ive been hanging out there with lee and theres been like 3 gators there on the river cruising around waiting for someone to slip in. lol

  10. #10
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    ron, your crazy bro ive been hanging out there with lee and theres been like 3 gators there on the river cruising around waiting for someone to slip in. lol
    Jorge my daughter is going after Ron tonight!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WFO getting ready for the MudBug
    By N8R in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 12:20 PM
  2. Getting ready for the twins
    By great lakes gpr 1200 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 07:10 PM
  3. Freshened up and ready for the season
    By OsideBill in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 03:16 PM
  4. Is everyone ready for the off season?
    By Polaris_Nut#1 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 02:25 AM
  5. Big plans for the 4th?
    By Bambeezer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •