Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

**New TBM Racing Ultra Parts**

Kawasaki Ultra Water Routing Kit w/ Multi-Port Billet Water Manifold

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kawasaki_Ultra_W_4c26cf734873b.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	203765
    Introducing the most complete water routing kit for the Kawasaki Ultra 250X/260X. No drilling into your brittle stock components is necessary with our kit, as we machined a billet aluminum water manifold with a total of four ports to have many cooling options for the intercooler and oil cooler. Our kit is complete with everything you need to drastically reduce the operating temperature and intake charge delivered into your engine for a boost in both performance and reliability.

Kawasaki Ultra Intercooler Support Bracket

Name:	Kawasaki_Ultra_I_4c23fbf0b710d.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	203766
    Our Intercooler Support Bracket Kit is a must for every Ultra 250X/260X that is exposed to rough water conditions. Whether you ride on a windy lake or open ocean this support kit will prevent the intercooler and/or the mounting bracket from failing. This is a very common problem and a costly one so we went to work designing this kit to prevent this occurrence. Our kit includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions.

Kawasaki Ultra Reverse Block-off Kit

Name:	Kawasaki_Ultra_R_4c216668d6f14.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	203767
    We have developed this simple kit to cleanly and reliably remove and block off your reverse cable. Our Reverse Block off Kit consists of a block off plate for the hole in the front of the hull and a billet plug for the bulkhead fitting in the pump cavity which will prevent leaks and eliminate the possibility of sinking your expensive ski when removing the reverse cable.

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    I like that water log, thats pretty cool. If i needed the extra lines for my 15f I would jump on that but I only need the 2 from the stock 250x pump.

cool stuff

Sean

awesome! reverse block-off kit is something ive been thinking about. Wow that intercooler bracket is sexy but pricey. I ride mostly windy days so how useful is that? I havent had any problems so far... coming from a rec rider. I'm guessing in a race boat this is a must?

+1
    the i/c bracket is a must have even for the rec rider, seen my fair share of cracked bases, think about it when the cooler is full of water thats alot of weight swinging aback and fourth hinged on the bottom. jmpo

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_Boost View Post
    awesome! reverse block-off kit is something ive been thinking about. Wow that intercooler bracket is sexy but pricey. I ride mostly windy days so how useful is that? I havent had any problems so far... coming from a rec rider. I'm guessing in a race boat this is a must?

Thx for the info. Not up to date with what TBM have been doin....Big fan.

I have the Cooling kit and the Intercooler bracket installed on my 07 Ultra.

The Cooling kit was a super easy install and works great. We tested it over the weekend during an endurance race and directly after the race you could grab the intercooler on our 07, while our 09 which is not equipped with the cooling kit was too hot to touch. Also the under seat temps were a good bit lower after the race on the 07. The 07 also was able to maintain 7700-7800 RPM's for the duration of the race, where as pre-cooling kit install it would lose RPM's by the end of the race.

The intercooler bracket is a trick looking part and super easy to install as well. Installed as an insurance policy more than anything.

I wish that I was getting paid to make these statements, but this is what I found after installation.

http://www.teammotoracing.com/?p=877

Had it up for awhile now.

Not trying to steal your thunder Skip. Just throwing out my .02

Didnt take it that way at all. Good to see other peeps steppin up.

I have 2 of the brackets now. Gonna finish up the write on them soon.

We all like pics thats for sure.

+1
    Yeah, I just checked there site.Cool Stuff made in the USA. Unfortunately I've installed the Rnd kit and made made own intercooler support out of 1/4 inch aluminum( which completly surrounds the driveshaft bearing). oh well at least it was cheaper! my intercooler base was showing stress cracks with 49 hours on the ski.Oh yeah I talked to Tim about a month ago and he mentioned they were developing a nozzle too for the pump. Not available yet, I guess.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information