Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: h20xtreme

Talking h20xtreme

well i just want say that i just came back from a fun weeken at the river with my new mods from h20 very impressed with it i bet i cut my 0 to 60 down by a 1/3 hard to tell how many mph? water was ruff but i know its about 2 to 3 maybe even 4. maybe next weeken the water will be better!

What mods did you get from H20Xtreme? I don't even know what they offer nor how much the stuff they sell is. I know they have some awesome products, and their welding is beautiful! Other than that I'm not sure what go fast parts they sell.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by garner View Post
    well i just want say that i just came back from a fun weeken at the river with my new mods from h20 very impressed with it i bet i cut my 0 to 60 down by a 1/3 hard to tell how many mph? water was ruff but i know its about 2 to 3 maybe even 4. maybe next weeken the water will be better!
    Elaborate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    What mods did you get from H20Xtreme? I don't even know what they offer nor how much the stuff they sell is. I know they have some awesome products, and their welding is beautiful! Other than that I'm not sure what go fast parts they sell.
    i got there stage1 kit! want some exhaust now!

Quote Originally Posted by MRRCGUY View Post
    Elaborate!!!
    ?? not sure what you want to know

i got there stage1 kit! want some exhaust now!
    What is included in the stage 1 kit? I have never seen any of their kits. I have only seen the stuff on their website and since it is not finished there is not a whole lot of info there. Please elaborate on what was included with the kit and also pricing.

Thanks

the stage 1 kit is on there site. it has plenum spacer velocity stacks manual boost control air filter crank case filter!

the stage 1 kit is on there site. it has plenum spacer velocity stacks manual boost control air filter crank case filter!
    So they basic mods have cut your 0 to 60 by a third?

yea i say thats about rite i didnt time it or anything it spool up alot faster that helps alot and you can feel it pull all the way to 60 and b4 it would pull hard then plane out! its a big diff it up my rpms too! i was rite at 6000 b4 now about 6200 give or take

I have the same kit and yes it'll make that big of a differants in takeoff. It'll jump out of the hole and pull hard up to 60+ mph. I put in a jet wedge I got from then today and hope to run it tomorrow and see how this helps. It should give it some trim to help lift the front-end up some for smoother ride and a little more on top end. I'll let you know how it goes. Top speed was hard to tell last week lake was very rough. The gps had top speed at 63mph in rough water tho.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information